Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually yes, all it really comes down to is the politicians finding new excuses to fine people. That's pretty much why they are passing bullshit laws left and right is to bring more money into CityHall (and to further condition people into submition). They don't give a fuck about you breathing second hand smoke, they just use fear to get their propoganda across and sheep like you fall for it.

you obviously did not pay attention to what I was saying, I actually did state how it is a farce..... pay attention next time. A sheep? Please..... that was a petty attempt to take the focus of of the fact that it is obvious to anyone reading this that you are a reactionary paranoid schizophrenic.

The bottom line is this---> if that many people have a problem with other people smoking at bars then they can open their own "smoke free" bars instead of ruining shit for everyone else. Nobody's forcing them to go into or work at the bar to begin with.

And the more bullshit petty laws they get away with the more that will follow until eventually even your quiet old grandmother or 10 year old kid has warrants or is on probation for one thing or another. You gotta look at the big picture.

Let me guess..... what r u ...about somewhere between 20 and 25? Typical little know it all aint ya? Angry young man. Rage against the machine bra!!! Fuck the system dude!!! Your attitude is ludicrous. How about if I were to say.... you dont like the way this country is changing its laws about smoking? Move to another country where they aren't. Ill bet youd get all in huff..... well man of wee insight that you are.... that is the exact same attitude that you are portraying. Just shut the fuck up and get this shit off this board. I'm over dealing with your infantile ramblings. Holla at me when you grow the fuck up.

Guest kasmoney

yo in the movie whats the boy put up with marker on the train seat towards the begining..its upside down..

yea only half way thur then i watched miss cogenitalty 2 while my girl gave me head...good movie

Originally posted by frijoles@Aug 29 2005, 08:10 PM

you obviously did not pay attention to what I was saying, I actually did state how it is a farce..... pay attention  next time. A sheep? Please..... that was a petty attempt to take the focus of of the fact that it is obvious to anyone reading this that you are a reactionary paranoid schizophrenic.

Let me guess..... what r u ...about somewhere between 20 and 25? Typical little know it all aint ya? Angry young man. Rage against the machine bra!!! Fuck the system dude!!! Your attitude is ludicrous. How about if I were to say.... you dont like the way this country is changing its laws about smoking? Move to another country where they aren't. Ill bet youd get all in huff..... well man of wee insight that you are.... that is the exact same attitude that you are portraying. Just shut the fuck up and get this shit off this board. I'm over dealing with your infantile ramblings. Holla at me when you grow the fuck up.

Actually I think it's your attitude and people that think like you that are ludicrous, our city (and country) is going to shit cause nobody gives a fuck about basic cival rights anymore... what our country was founded on... Like I said, I don't even smoke I just got a beef with all these bullshit laws being passed left and right under the guise of protection when really all they are is oppression for the sake of extorting money from people through fines.

And this--->"Let me guess..... what r u ...about somewhere between 20 and 25? Typical little know it all aint ya? Angry young man. Rage against the machine bra!!! Fuck the system dude!!!" <----typical last ditch response of someone that has no real argument left to try and portray the other as young and stupid. You failed to make your point. Try again. ;)

if you wanna keep this going you can take it to the PM cause I actually have fun arguing with you but I doubt too many people wanna read it on here.

Paranoid (S)chizzo-(F)renic(1) holla!!! :haha:

chisel hand very nice^^ also raels n nise is stylin, i really like the abstract unfilled arrows... very cool, best thing i seen u do yet cheer...

also, whiskybar... u should break up some of those flix in that collage n post them ndividually... bust? definitly kunt, never new he wrote that...pretty dope!

yo sf1 i dipped out of that argument because its clear youre on some other shit ....not even in a critical way, i just can tell theres prolly no middle ground so why risk getting into a debate on a graff site........but just out of curiosity, based on the sum total of all your responses, are you like into militias and stuff like that?

not trying to be funny at all, but you sound like youre really coming from like an uber-right wing stance, like anti federalist, anti taxation, strict constitutional constructionist....you know thats like the extreme right wing right?

Originally posted by cracksmoka+Aug 29 2005, 04:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cracksmoka - Aug 29 2005, 04:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-jeanshorts@Aug 28 2005, 03:47 PM

oa.jpg

dammit out! i was gonna do that spot this week!!!! ah well you beat me to it my hat off to you...

i have literally slept on that spot for 5 years. we were gonna do it probably 50 times and it just never happened...

haha damn...

[/b]

go to the spot right above it.......

Originally posted by cheerleader@Aug 30 2005, 01:11 AM

yo sf1 i dipped out of that argument because its clear youre on some other shit ....not even in a critical way, i just can tell theres prolly no middle ground so why risk getting into a debate on a graff site........but just out of curiosity, based on the sum total of all your responses, are you like into militias and stuff like that? 

not trying to be funny at all, but you sound like youre really coming from like an uber-right wing stance, like anti federalist, anti taxation, strict constitutional constructionist....you know thats like the extreme right wing right?

I don't know what to tell you. All of these "right wing" nazis I would have no problem shooting if it came down to a Cival War. Most of these so called "left wingers" would object to me legaly having a gun to begin with.

In my opinion all this "right wing" vs "left wing" is is a smoke screen to divide and conqure. And both sides are deceived with certain traights like "left wingers" are tricked into thinkin they are about cival rights if they vote for the Democrat. Then the very same Democrats trick their voters into thinking they need to be anti-guns and pro-government restrictions... ----> While the "right wingers" are told to vote Republican because they supposedly are the more Christian folk. The very same Republicans blindly lead them into wars over money when their very religion warns them against worshiping money (false idols, money specifically mentioned as a false idol).

You get my point? I just think all that left wing vs right wing nonsense is all just a propoganda smokescreen. And the fact that too many people are too distracted to see through it is an indication of why this country is in the mess that it is. but i will tell you that I take alot more offense at being called "rightwing" than I do at being called "leftwing". :yuck:

But then again I might just be a "paranoid schizzo phrenic", like Frijoles said. :haha:

Archived