Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by fillysfinest@Sep 4 2005, 09:14 PM

18.jpg

11.jpg

lets change the subject... heres a couple of lqd's flix... some solid proof that kair never used a stencil... ;) <----- has anyone else heard that rumor or was it just me?

I personally never heard of such rumor.For one thing I did a lil bombing with KAIR during the 90s and witnessed no stencil,just speed and skill.

how do rumors like that even get started??? how the hell would dude have stencils? like 6 foot tall // 20 foot long cardborad cutouts???! honestly it would be amazing if dude actually DID use stencils, imagine trying to carry a 20'X6' cardbaord stencil up some fire escape...and how would he "use" it...like tape it to the wall??

thats about the dumbest rumor i ever heard lol

Originally posted by kawalabear@Sep 6 2005, 12:19 AM

you never took off shit the first thing you did was  swing your board at me and i took it from u and rode around on it you were salty cuz crstar was clownin u and i was the youngest one there and u tried to co-sign 4 my paint and i wasn't havin it thats why u swung your board and thats why u got dipped on you lost the privelege of a fair fight i never ran from u bike cops pulled up at city hall and in  front of sub i cut you behind the ear with that bottle ask shane i don't even know why  i'm responding to this i wasn't even tryin to start beef but i'm bored shit i was just sayin watch it out in the burbs theres more to my life than graff unlike you who has nothing and are like 35 grow up old man

Laugh out loud you fucking FAG!!!!

How the fuck shane gonna verify that i was bleeding out my ear when IT NEVER HAPPENED!?!? You tried to hit me and I swatted it right out your hand you fucking idiot! And then you ran!

ANd now that I think about it, it was my skateboard! I got fed up with your shit and started poking you in the chest with it and you snached it and tried to hit me with it and when I swatted it out your hands you took off running like a little kid! Running in circles trying to get away from me!

As far as CRstar laughing???? He couldnt stop laughing for MONTHS about your pussy ass running in circles trying to escape me. That's a fact. I know for a fact that there are heads on here that can verify this!

As far as "co-signing for your paint"? pussy I never liked you. Ever. I always saw you as the rat bastard pussy that you are. But since we ran in the same circles I made it a point to put up with your sorry ass and as much as I didn't like you I STILL GAVE YOU PAINT every time you came to my crib or we went bombing cause you always been such a Jew-bag that you never had your own shit that you ALWAYS MOUCHED off everyone that you knew!!!

Now fast forward to Lemmon hill when I didn't have SHIT and you had a BAG FULL OF PAINT and you tried fronting on me!!!! You wouldn't even give me a scrap you peice of shit!!! So I was fed up with your shit and I WANTED TO FIGHT YOU.... now revert back to what I typed at the top of the page you low-life peice of shit!.

You can sit behind the comfort of your parents computer (and we both know where that is) and type all the lies you want but everyone knows what a cornball douchebag you really are. And aint nobody falling for it. :clown2: :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Originally posted by cheerleader@Sep 6 2005, 01:25 AM

how do rumors like that even get started??? how the hell would dude have stencils? like 6 foot tall // 20 foot long cardborad cutouts???! honestly it would be amazing if dude actually DID use stencils, imagine trying to carry a 20'X6' cardbaord stencil up some fire escape...and how would he "use" it...like tape it to the wall??

thats about the dumbest rumor i ever heard lol

i know right theres no way you'd get caught walking around with a giant cut out covered in spray paint that said KAIR HAHAHAA :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

does anybody else remember the days when there were no online forums for graffiti? if you told me about e-beef 10 years ago, i would've thought you were crazy.

and on an semi-related note, i would never put any stock in anything that i read on the internet, unless it's a credible source. the line between fact and fiction becomes so blurred that in the end people end up believing complete and total bullshit as the truth.

Originally posted by FratGuyJoe@Sep 6 2005, 12:37 PM

does anybody else remember the days when there were no online forums for graffiti? if you told me about e-beef 10 years ago, i would've thought you were crazy.

and on an semi-related note, i would never put any stock in anything that i read on the internet, unless it's a credible source. the line between fact and fiction becomes so blurred that in the end people end up believing complete and total bullshit as the truth.

couldnt have said it better myself

Originally posted by FratGuyJoe@Sep 6 2005, 04:37 PM

these are all very good points that you made on the internet

but yeah i agree.

Originally posted by FratGuyJoe@Sep 6 2005, 04:37 PM

i would never put any stock in anything that i read on the internet, unless it's a credible source. the line between fact and fiction becomes so blurred that in the end people end up believing complete and total bullshit as the truth.

This is true. Seems like it's true with graff gossip in general on and off the internet.

Guest kasmoney

big up CAUSE!

i heard the kair rumor in like late 90's...bet he just used a piece of cardboard to make his like extra sharp and sum faget hater saw that, got jelouse and said the stencil shit..

man kair did not use any cardboard, where you all get these ideas from...no one uses cardboard or stencils...if youve been writing for like a year its really easy to have the can control to make a perfectly straight and crispy line with even a stock cap.

back to reality, when i read that CAUSE truck, i imagine cosmic kev going "streeet BANGA!"

also big ups to outie for that spot on south street, pretty reppin

Guest kasmoney

sorry MR GRAFFITI...

so was it hard for kair to do all that painting while you was holding his hand...

dude could have made stencils for all you know..was you there?? but i sure he dint but neither of us is him or was there..

cheer.. your still my favorite internet fame writer..respect

friday-9th

FKD hosting best party in philly!

fuck centercity..hit the neast!

come and buy me beers!

music should be alrite too..

the only time i went out to write wit KAIR, there was like 12 of us there, and just as we got to the wall, paddy wagon pulls up to the light, niggaz was runnin like roaches and the light came on... 5 heads got locked up, (not me!)but he ain't have a stencil!!!

"believe it,...or not!"