Philadelphia

noschool2day

sik first of all don't send me personal msgs tellin me to edit my shit second of all don't talk to me about beatin cases i should be locked for at least another year fuck your petty graff charges and please don't refer to your self as "nigga" cuz last time i checked u were white and like thirty something if i were writing as long and were as old as u id cry someone should chop ur hands off keep dry humpin those walls u got ugf dismanteled and definately don't deserve that I next to your name who cares how much rep u got nobody really respects that shit i'll post what ever i want fuck the :five-o: 's stick up kids move suckas out :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

young_pase12oz.JPG.028f55ae0d8614783adf5f14d96c3a5e.JPG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

evrybodee got something to say but the reality of it is sf1 prolly the only one who put in work round hurr.. kawala you tryin to hard dawg..... i mean for real sayin your a stick up kid and that your big boy cases are way bigger than sf1's. so what man the reality still is that you got no rep or hand and you carbon copy aguas evry movmint. just be yurself and stop tryin to prove yourself on the net cause i see right thru you..... :clown2: :clown2: :clown2:

Originally posted by sim-uh-tree@Sep 5 2005, 01:33 AM

that kair fill in was complete but someone came up later and did that.. if my memory serves me correctly..

plus snorox bleach, you got a comment bout everything. like every flick posted you got somen negative to say, yet you havent posted 1 single flick. and now your raggin on sik, man come on. you dont have rep, skill or credibility, so what the fuck do you care?????????

im so sorry because my whole life is dedicating to putting pics up on a website when i dont even own a camera..i also didnt know that having no rep or skill or credibility took away your freedom of speech please contact me if the constitution changed!

i aint tryin to hard all i did is tell the truth sik don't forget i know you you wouldn't even give me a fair fight thats why you got rolled on and i definately aint copyin agua all i was tryin to do is warn these fools but hey take it how ever you want to everybody knows ur a toy sik whats the difference if i say it when u gonna fuck me up in the burbs when i'm with all my boys or downtown when i'm with my boys you can't fight anyway thats why you carry all those weapons your like 30something ur to old for this shit grow up i wasnt even tryin to beef especially on some webpage but fuck it i'm not scared of some old misfit

Originally posted by kawalabear@Sep 5 2005, 10:46 PM

i aint tryin to hard all i did is tell the truth sik don't forget i know you you wouldn't even give me a fair fight thats why you got rolled on and i definately aint copyin agua all i was tryin to do is warn these fools but hey take it how ever you want to everybody knows ur a toy sik whats the difference if i say it when u gonna fuck me up in the burbs when i'm with all my boys or downtown when i'm with my boys you can't fight anyway thats why you carry all those weapons your like 30something ur to old for this shit grow up i wasnt even tryin to beef especially on some webpage but fuck it i'm not scared of some old misfit

Pussy I took off my rings to fight you fare and you kept running in circles around Reo running from me at Lemmon hill! Ask anyone that was there! you tried to hit me with your skateboard and I knocked it out your hands and you ran! I kept chasing you around in circles like you was a little kid that runns his mouth then runs as soon as the person steps to you just like a little 10 year old or something Ask anyone that was there you fag I know some of them are on here. Then you kept running your mouth behind my back so I stepped to you at that party and you wouldn't fight me untill them dudes told you they'ed have your back then yall rolled on me after I tried to give you a fare one again! Ask anyone that was there! I know some of them are on here too! Then everytime I seen you on the street by yourself you ran! Like infront of Sub-Zero I ran up on you and you tried swinging that snaple bottle on me and I swatted it right out your hand and you ran AGAIN! Or the time I ran up on you (by myself) at City hall and you jumped off your skateboard and ran AGAIN and litterally ran behind everybody and I swear I heard you yell "yo have my back, keep him off me!

I aint even claiming to be a tough guy but you're straight herb. Running your mouth like you 50 cent or something when you're just a scrawnny ass dude that's always getting beat the fuck up for running his mouth and starting shit that you can't handle without your squad.

Kids like you are a dime a dozen. You're a B-actor dawg... aint nobody buying it. :clown2:

you never took off shit the first thing you did was swing your board at me and i took it from u and rode around on it you were salty cuz crstar was clownin u and i was the youngest one there and u tried to co-sign 4 my paint and i wasn't havin it thats why u swung your board and thats why u got dipped on you lost the privelege of a fair fight i never ran from u bike cops pulled up at city hall and in front of sub i cut you behind the ear with that bottle ask shane i don't even know why i'm responding to this i wasn't even tryin to start beef but i'm bored shit i was just sayin watch it out in the burbs theres more to my life than graff unlike you who has nothing and are like 35 grow up old man

im so sorry because my whole life is dedicating to putting pics up on a website when i dont even own a camera..i also didnt know that having no rep or skill or credibility took away your freedom of speech please contact me if the constitution changed!

im not gonna get in a debate with you bout this, maybe im wrong maybe im not, i dont care. you have every right to make a comment, dont get me twisted. i just find it kinda clownish when people who never graffiti make comments about people who do.