Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

phillys about bombin shit...destroyin muther fuckers property not havin cursive tags, philly is all about bein cordinated n matchin lettters not some pussy outa town style that noone can read. shits gota be legebal, peoples grandmoms should be able to read my shit except for my wicked

Originally posted by howwedo@Sep 11 2005, 11:27 AM

phillys about bombin shit...destroyin muther fuckers property not havin cursive tags, philly is all about bein cordinated n matchin lettters not some pussy outa town style that noone can read. shits gota be legebal, peoples grandmoms should be able to read my shit except for my wicked

EXACTLY!

your shit can still be fresh, still have its own style, AND be readable by the general public. dont get me wrong i like being able to look at a wicket or a real crazy peice and being able to decipher what others cant, but as far as shit that is on the streets, i want my shit large, hi contrast and readable. so that every motherfucker on the bus can look out the window through the scratch tags and still read that shit even after they buffed it cause theres still a ghost left over and its tall.

Our hands are so ill that you will see other people in other cities trying to do our tall hands, and they look whack...because they can’t do them. They won’t even try to read our wickedz let alone try to do them. Script hands/cursive type shit takes no control at all. We burn up books upon books to get our hands straight, even, and uniform. Our shit is legendary.