Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by cheerleader+Jul 14 2005, 08:55 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cheerleader - Jul 14 2005, 08:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CHUY CRISTO@Jul 14 2005, 08:50 PM

yo cheer   DIVE 2 NSF 0

yeah true, we are losing that venereal disease contest.

[/b]

SO YOUR BOYS BETTER GO TO THE CLINIC. CHECK FOR THE VENEREAL DIESES YOU SPEAK OF..HUH

Originally posted by cheerleader@Jul 9 2005, 07:17 PM

^you would too if hung out with enough cali dudes

"hella" and "fools" ends up creeping into your slang if you hang out with hella fools from the west.

i still represent "jawns" and "wooder" though so what up

Wuts up w/ crowns and serup kid? I grew up in Jerz and I moved around a bit but that shit stuck w/ me. People are like what? You mean Cray-ons and Seeerrup?

oh shit good one, crowns..i never heard of CRAY-ONS until i was like 20...them shits is CROWNS hahah

and yeah i pronounce syrup like "SIR up", fuck the SEE-RUP shit

the wildest things about accents is you never realize you have one til you move or visit elsewhere, everytime i hear someone say "WAHHH-TURR" instead of WOODER, i think of like buffy and brad on a yacht...but them fools hear us say WOODER they imagine like rocky eating a cheesesteak by the liberty bell or some shit

curve smashed mtl a lil bit, i dont know how much is still running or not in 05 but that city has like no real buff so i bet a bunch...he has like a handful of hot roofs

demo, mtl is the shit, check out the two main streets, St laurent (i think) and maybe the cross street is St. denis....like kind of the broad//market of philly.....but the whole strip is dope french food (if youre trying to spend loot and sit down) or good pizza and like falafel or gyro type spots. but mainly its the chicks, that town has the flyest chicks in north america. kid esc prolly still has some shit running up there, lots of smashed street stuff.

oh and the strip clubs are famous..not really my thang to pay for ass, but if your into that shit, you can like pay a grip in some spits and they take you in some room and take all your clothes off and like go to town on you with like 2 chicks, my man loves that shit

Guest kasmoney

digs your a real artistic type dude huh?

not philly but my fav piece...i think he's been to philly..

felon6.jpg

Curve didnt eexactly kill it when he was over here.. but he hit a few main spots and did some handstyles.. hes got a sick spot now runnin becasue just recently they tore down a building of the roof he was on by stlaurent and de maisoneve.. so its loating there right now ice and high.. that kid kid has a bunch of tags running like in peel metro under the platform.. and in the tunnel (i cant belive hardly any mtl writers hit u tunnels with tat least tags between main stations) he also has a huge tag on back of billbard on blurry street just above st catherine and a bunch of hands around st laurent and st catheine..

that flcik of jesc is just a kid from montreal (not the philly), demolition you can pm me if you want info on certain spots /things to do see etc.. pe

Curve didnt eexactly kill it when he was over here.. but he hit a few main spots and did some handstyles.. hes got a sick spot now runnin becasue just recently they tore down a building of the roof he was on by stlaurent and de maisoneve.. so its floating there right now.. nice and high.. that kid kid has a bunch of tags running like in peel metro under the platform.. and in the tunnel (i cant belive hardly any mtl writers hit tunnels with at least tags between main stations) Kid also has a huge tag on back of billbard on blurry street just above st catherine and a bunch of hands around st laurent and st catheine.. Big ups to them..

that flcik of jesc is just a kid from montreal (not the philly), demolition you can pm me if you want info on certain spots /things to do see etc.. pe