Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo mes, i like that splatter wall...you and reno have some real classic styles, dope stuff

heres a little trivia/info serach for some of you old graff heads or history buffs

ive been to rochester, NY a bunch of times over the years and theres a huge PR community up there, and apparently lots of ties to philly's PR community. when i went there last in like 99 or so, dudes were all real familiar with philly hands and what not, and said there was a lot of dudes that went back and forth from philly to rochester

anyways, my man atak was just there this week and took these flicks in an old abandoned subway tunnel there....

k34n7_philly2.jpg

5Z9D0_philly.jpg

one dated 1989, and the other maybe 93....at first i just assumed it was a rochester type with a sort-of philly hand....but then i noticed the UNI above the one PEER tag....considering its around that 89-93 era, when UNI was really happening in philly, i thought maybe it was actually someone from home

but the name doesnt ring a bell at all for me....any of you trivia types have any clues? (im looking at FKD, DIGS, TALL PRINTS, KIM, anyone else like that)

just bored and curious, chip in if you recognize it

(also notice the REVS hands, this is in deep upstate ny, dude gets around)

Originally posted by juspix@Jul 8 2005, 05:43 PM

i saw a dub jawn on a R-5 train chillin solo the other day....i would have loved to seen that shit pull up to the stop though^^^

DONT NAME SPOTS OR HINTS OR ANYTHING CONSTRUED AS USEFUL INFORMATION_

NO INFORHATION, INFOHATING....

Originally posted by neighborhood celeb@Jul 6 2005, 04:21 PM

i dont think you should be allowed to write on walls unless ur one sexy mother.

then thats gotta go both ways.

but then there would be so much less graff out there.

so let the uglies write!!!