Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

speaking of writing on buses on video though, yall know hometown DES29 did that shit first on the on the go video!! did a D fillin on the bus while it was stopped at a light, that shit is classic

anybody know who it is in Street Soldiers thats doing that tag on a bus during the intro (i think)?

it looked like maybe extra but i could never get a good look.

Originally posted by marker-cb@Jul 19 2005, 10:21 AM

anyone have any:

mr,bl,aux,rm,dk, from feltonville area,from the 80"s all white boys.dk is peps bro?? hook a fella up!!

While talking about feltonville, how about KIT S.O.T from like the early 90's. He had it on smash, along with KAND and a host of others. H.M.K click, AMB click. Feltonville was doing way big back in the day.

Originally posted by 610sitekid@Jul 18 2005, 08:14 PM

yesssss it is all about imperial. they deliver until realllly fuckin late and i dont care what anyone says, i think its the best pizza around. espec. for 5 bills. if you get it well done its even better. when im not living in the city i get it 1 or 2 times a week....and when im in the city its what i miss most.

cheer- its in secane right accross from the secane train stop on the r3 line. i think its like south ave and providence road. i live up the street i should know

damn homey, you right up the street.

i'm on south ave. all the time buying beer from the koreans by the train.

Originally posted by DAZMSO1+Jul 19 2005, 11:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DAZMSO1 - Jul 19 2005, 11:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-marker-cb@Jul 19 2005, 10:21 AM

anyone have any:

mr,bl,aux,rm,dk, from feltonville area,from the 80"s all white boys.dk is peps bro?? hook a fella up!!

While talking about feltonville, how about KIT S.O.T from like the early 90's. He had it on smash, along with KAND and a host of others. H.M.K click, AMB click. Feltonville was doing way big back in the day.

[/b]

anyone remember the drugz and i think nrs and w.b.u. i think it was. they had feltonville on smash tv.

and a late addition to the pizza topic, i was stuck on this pizza buffet in the NEP. shit was like 3.50$ for all you can eat pizza. shit closed though i think.

Originally posted by juspix+Jul 19 2005, 09:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (juspix - Jul 19 2005, 09:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-JERMYIRONS@Jul 19 2005, 09:44 PM

IMG_1663.jpg

FDR a few weeks ago....

peep the white shirt posse in the back....the one on the right looks like he's gonna cry

[/b]

HE'S NEXT

how could you let someone do that to you standing up??? jesus h tittyfucking christ, HAVE SOME HEART!!!

even if it meant getting my ass wupped by like 10 heads i wouldve dropped that carrot topp looking

mother fucker if it was the last thing i did... what the hell is wrong with this country now adays, were raising a bunch of pussies...

Ahaha nah it almost looked as if the lil' guy with the studded belt was enjoying it. Or maybe he was just trying to get down. Maybe he wanted the hammer to think he was cool. Yeah that must have been it. Yeah, you know what the hell is wrong with our country now adays?

But........ I was just walking by and politely asked the Z boy to spray him some more because my lense cap was on for the first round.