Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wasnt feeling the foil cause it was my first day back on the east coast this summer from calis beautiful weather, it was hot and SUUUUUPER humid so the fucking pizza was flowing lava on top of bread and the foil only made it worse and its more shit to throw out. and the slice was super short and wide, sorta hard to eat.

i guess im just used to lorenzos shitty, long, cheap, utterly satisfying at 3 in the AM slices.

b lightyear stole the words right out my mouth .....and on the subject of pizza anyone know any cult like status pizza spots in the city? im talking bout santuchiis on O street or like tacconellis in port richmond...im trying to broaden my horizions and my waste line

that place on like 17th and south is supposedly the pizza that lorenzos *used to be*...

speaking of other foods though, how come 99% of people that grew up in philly cant stand Genos or Pats? that shit is garbage, any corner store cheesesteak is better than those 6dollar steak-um shorties.

whats up with lucky's 2 ft jawn, nasty or no (on lehigh)

best summer grub in philly is Dwights though...ribs and macncheese...broad and gtown, or the west philly one onlike 50ish and lancaster

fool

Originally posted by B. Lightyear@Jul 12 2005, 12:10 PM

I coulda swore there was a HA KIW....John brav please bless these "Fools" with a flick . Its so many names out there get you own and get off his "jawn"!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i was gonna say there are old ha hands and bombs still running on some parts of the r7 line, a lot of ha w. zen combos, and also some indio and sapose bangers...

rib crib hollar back

I dont want a big debate but Mac and Mancos pizza looks and taste sloppy.

Ellios three cheese is better then that slop.

could of been an off day for them a month ago but thats the truth.

Lazaros pizzas is a nice big slice, not my favorite but good enough.

I like the garlic flavor in lorenzos, I was in there years ago and the owner

pulled out some automatic weapon and started yelling get the fuck out!

crazy fool. for a little while his picture was airbrushed on the wall (inside)

with him posing with the gun.

Guest kasmoney

i like to tag tellypoles....the bullie- take 5th st to the bullie, make a right and keep goin til mac donalds

i dont eat meat anymore either, but, speakin of 4th and lehigh, in between 4th & 5th "hoagie city" you can get beer, smokes, smash the bathrooms with paint tags,

be entertained by old head alcholoic puerto rican smokers, etc...

and ask for the cheese steak rolls... there cheese steak egg rolls... MAD good...

and pizza? IMPERIAL in delco.. im not sure of the street names (i just know how to get there)

cheerleader or one of you 610 heads can probably help... sandy bottoms $5.50 cant beat it...

and finally... TOLUTOS pizza kits, theres one at 63rd and woodland and one at 9th and christian in the market...

you get: 2- lg. pizza shells

1- can of sauce (enough 4 both)

1- bag of fresh mozzarella cheese (again enough 4 both)

all for like 6 bucks... it is my FAVORITE pizza, hands down.. its the JAWN...

ha ha. Cheer, I guess you read Philly Franks 20 ways you know your from Philly. And I can not fuck with pizza here on the left coast. The shit is garbage. I think the "wooder" is harder here,and it makes the dough shitty. Its like eating mexican food on the east Coast, its pointless.

good fast food joints =

chink's steaks

porky's point

Florida Style Pizza - only for the a panzaratti (it's like a inside out pizza)

Santucci Square Pizza (multiple locations can't say i can vouch for all of em)

Sorry don't have any HA pics...