Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SADENISEJUNE.jpg

lol where was this, that must be like 1995, me and that dude JUNE went to highschool together

godawful

that old BX is dope i wish i had flicks of it, but there used to be a rooftop on this grocery store at like 24th and girard that read full out ROOF XPERT BLACK XPERIENCE....that demolsihed the whole building in like 94 or so, its next to that piecewall on that beer distributor now that mes and reno have

Originally posted by toby maguire@Jul 18 2005, 01:27 PM

state your name" was ok but does not compare to "the art of story telling"....now that shit was done right..

You're kidding right??? :huh2:

Don't get me wrong, Art of story telling was alright, but it was too much freights and shit. The highway shit was dope though.

State Your Name was all 100% live bombing by NY kings and wild ass interveiws. The way it was edited was top notch too. Blows "Art of stortelling" out the frame.

Originally posted by Philth215@Jul 18 2005, 04:00 PM

i remember that dude doin a fill in on a bus or something, with the driver sittin there watchin him... that shit was wild!!!

:haha: Two buss drivers. At first they was like what the fuck???, then they musta figured holms was dusted and didn't wanna fuck with him and backed off and it actually looked like they were posing up looking out for him! :haha:

Originally posted by howwedo@Jul 18 2005, 11:29 AM

damn kic gets a memorial moral at every wall in camden...ppl just drop like flies over there, sucks

some dude i know used to airbrush out in camden, he was sayin how it is ashame how often people die, but he always had madddd business wit the RIP shirts lol

state your name is dope, but its a little unbalanced, like the BK part is like an hour lol and every other borough combined is like 30 minutes lol

the noxer, ja and skuf parts are the dopest

speaking of writing on buses on video though, yall know hometown DES29 did that shit first on the on the go video!! did a D fillin on the bus while it was stopped at a light, that shit is classic

You're kidding right??? :huh2:

Don't get me wrong, Art of story telling was alright, but it was too much freights and shit. The highway shit was dope though.

State Your Name was all 100% live bombing by NY kings and wild ass interveiws. The way it was edited was top notch too. Blows "Art of stortelling" out the frame.

yeah but NEMEL and AGUA bombing segment was banging

flix, thats BEDTIME STORIES, the wyws video youre think of (with the nemel and agua 76 section)

this is ART OF STORYTELLING, a nj type video, which is dope, but more of a fr8/highway vibe...you cant really compare the videos, like two diff areas of graff

Guest 610sitekid
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jul 12 2005, 09:02 PM

and pizza? IMPERIAL in delco.. im not sure of the street names (i just know how to get there)

cheerleader or one of you 610 heads can probably help... sandy bottoms $5.50 cant beat it...

a

yesssss it is all about imperial. they deliver until realllly fuckin late and i dont care what anyone says, i think its the best pizza around. espec. for 5 bills. if you get it well done its even better. when im not living in the city i get it 1 or 2 times a week....and when im in the city its what i miss most.

cheer- its in secane right accross from the secane train stop on the r3 line. i think its like south ave and providence road. i live up the street i should know