Philadelphia

noschool2day

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

theillp: yeah maybe killed it is the wrong word, but def like for only being there briefly, you still to this day see a few hot ass curve spots, like maybe he just chose well, but everytime im there im like damn still running

also i didnt realize kid walked the tunnels up there too, crazy

mtl is the shit though....but back to philly, 05 lazz!!!! wild

How's somebody else gonna write Jesc without it being a blatant bite? Even if it's in another country that's just too much of a coinsidence. It aint like Jesc is an actual word, that's like someone else writing Dasar or lazax or some shit. :rolleyes:

haha sf.. go on the "ici montreal" thread and bitch at him im sur hes on there with another name.. yea kid hit a nice sheet of metal in the tunnel.. its not that hard but in a way becasue the third rail is soo close to you in the downtown green lines tunnnels i remmber my pant leg toucing.. and someone i know got zapped (just turned num tho) in there..

Originally posted by whiskybar+Jul 16 2005, 09:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (whiskybar - Jul 16 2005, 09:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Digs@Jul 15 2005, 11:08 PM

here ya go sf

found this on myspace

peep the top left corner

147643939_l.jpg

A Twelve gages snuck in the pic to (white)

[/b]

sneak attack....down the river hommie