RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found this on flickr---different view------

even dough it got buff it was up for two weeks thousands of people got to see it on real life and on the internet. Where i work (corporate office) (200 employees) everybody from my company has to drive past that every morning and they saw it .they couldn't stop talking about it and they were not even graffiti writers.

They close the freeway just to buff it. Awesome FAME. It would live on the internet forever. Make sure you keep taking pictures.

flickfound02lb7.jpg

flickfoundsj3.jpg

When kids are sitting there jizzing all over their computers because someone bombed an overpass... i gotta wonder where you all are from. Wyoming? LOL

In california the overpasses have been getting rocked regularly for like the past 20 years.

When kids are sitting there jizzing all over their computers because someone bombed an overpass... i gotta wonder where you all are from. Wyoming? LOL

In california the overpasses have been getting rocked regularly for like the past 20 years.

Then post some shit in your "town" or shut your mouth

Archived