RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

can't believe people don't know what's retarded anymore

P6140013.jpg

I did this spot first... dyrect followed suit. that's my only claim to fame. also i don't have a fucking photo but if anyone could find me flicks of this spot i would love to see them as it is no longer there and i would like to reminisce. thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did this spot first... dyrect followed suit. that's my only claim to fame. also i don't have a fucking photo but if anyone could find me flicks of this spot i would love to see them as it is no longer there and i would like to reminisce. thanks

i have flicks of the entire place. and it is still there, idunno what you're on about

Hi, My Name is Adam , I am a Photographer living in NYC, I put together all of the Los Angeles Graffiti photographs I took together and made a slide show of it, you should check it out.................

IF YOU LOOK CLOSE YOU'LL SEE THE COPE DISS!!!!!!!

i see the cope, i see your good photography and its a nice post. but i fail to see the "retarded spot".

Guest spectr
i see the cope, i see your good photography and its a nice post. but i fail to see the "retarded spot".

dude... wtf is wrong with you.. where did you quote this from? not this thread as far as I can tell... and if you did it was so far buried it didn't need to be quoted.... Please if you feel the need to post something, go back to bombing science of pure graffiti or wherever it is that you came from...

Thanks a million love spectr

P.S. please feel free to kill yourself and as many of your friends as possible at the earliest available opportunity

Archived