RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spectr
I think that ISBC is Photoshopped.

what makes you think that? there are 2 different pictures of it... you look at both of them?

see back in the day climbing and getting GOOD spots was apart of graffiti. now u all so llazy u think when u hit up a rooftop or the back of a billboard (with a ladder and a platform) is retarded. those are just graffiti spots.

retarded spots are ones when u can not figure out how he got up there. a quality picture is a must also. please stop ruing this thread in attempt to get your own personal internet fame. it wont work.

shut up bitch! they are just flics dude. quit being a snobby little faggot about it. no one wants your stupid opinion about shit you have no control over. go look a few pages back where people are calling for more billboards..and who are you to dictate and determine what "retarded" is? god damn..you aint shit. some dick rider, opinion havin, toy taggin, bitch ass, dick eating little kid

quit being such a cry baby, look at the flics, and shut your stupid ass mouth.

thats where you are wrong cuz i got all kinds of controll over it, u know why? because i write graffiti. and i take photographs. and i post them when i feel generous. if i want a real retarded spot picture ILL GO PAINT ONE.

its your opinion that doesnt really matter, unless u gonna climb up there and take me out. which you arent. dont insult people over the internet whom u dont know. i could be anybody.

see back in the day...

What the fuck do you know about "back in the day"?

please stop ruing this thread in attempt to get your own personal internet fame. it wont work.

Way to contradict yourself and post your own small ass tag on some box in the middle of shit hill on here.

Big ups to UPSK.

If you knew anything about that spot you'd know its retarded.

thats where you are wrong cuz i got all kinds of controll over it, u know why? because i write graffiti. and i take photographs. and i post them when i feel generous. if i want a real retarded spot picture ILL GO PAINT ONE.

its your opinion that doesnt really matter, unless u gonna climb up there and take me out. which you arent. dont insult people over the internet whom u dont know. i could be anybody.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived