RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow you typed in all caps, so how old are you 13? you know typing in all caps just makes you look like more of a fucking retarded..

I don't live on the net btw, though if I could download my consciousness to a computer and live in cyberspace I might be down.

So don't get your panties in a bunch because I said flicks or it didn't happen, what you can't take a flick of the spot with a police station in the background?

Let me take a guess why, cause its not there, and you are just trying to self promote since you are a little fame whore who thinks that they can get their E-fame for doing graffiti by posting it on every graffiti website in every thread..

Here is some toxic narcotic lyrics for you to think about..

Fuck You, Fuck This, Fuck That, Fuck Them, I don't care

I don't give a fuck about you I don't care

Fuck You, Fuck This, Fuck Them, I don't care

All I hear is you complain that's unfair and no one cares

Oh yeah the reason why I came here is to post this..

Stolen....

put it this way man i dont rite dcw tot id post it for the laugh... its not on a police station.. just tot id post it thats all... no need to fuckn go mad... you take this shit to serious.. and no btw im not 13... so calm the fuck down... you takin props off me and all haha ohhh your mad arent ye... PRICK ... GET A LIFE PAL.... ;)

Until someone hits that big black Budweiser billboard in Boston by the TD Bank north Center (Fleet Center/Boston Garden) whatever... Over the bridge I don't want to see anymore "Retarded spots"

please shut the fuck up

no one cares what you want to see

put it this way man i dont rite dcw tot id post it for the laugh... its not on a police station.. just tot id post it thats all... no need to fuckn go mad... you take this shit to serious.. and no btw im not 13... so calm the fuck down... you takin props off me and all haha ohhh your mad arent ye... PRICK ... GET A LIFE PAL.... ;)

Ok just a few things on this since you really got your panties in a bunch...

First off this is the post that said it was next to a police station

it actually is a very hot spot across from the cop shop.....

No one ever said you posted that unless you have multiple screen names..

This was my response to that

Flix or it didn't happen...

And I quoted Kores, which means that kores needed to provide flicks as proof or I was calling him on his bullshit...

then you got your panties in a bunch since everyone didn't think the flick was retarded, and I called someone out who tried to say it was next to a cop shop... and you said this..

FUCK YOUS ALL BUNCHA PRICKS................

oh and then you decided that wasn't enough and said this

ESPECIALLY YOU SPECTR GET A FUCKN LIFE MAN YOU LIVE ON THE NET......... PRICK

Ok so now you are trying to tell me to calm down, thats a laugh... I don't see how I went mad, I stated my opinion of you, and that I thought you were just another fame whore.. I no know that I was mistaken, see I believe you when you say you're not 13, and that you don't write dcw. I think that you are younger than 13, and that you couldn't pull pull of painting something like that dcw,

I like how now you're saying you posted it for the laugh, but you got your panties in a bunch about people laughing at it, and called me out directly over it after calling everyone else a bunch of pricks.. as far as the props thing goes, I like to give idiots like you negative props it lets everyone else on the board know that you did something retarded and that you are probably going to do more retarded things.. just to let you know you there is a difference between props and negative props, you tried to give me negative props but gave me props instead..

It seems to me that you are just failing at everything recently, or maybe that has just been your whole life? You know I think you might want to memorize these two phrases.

"welcome to mcdonalds may I take your order.... Would you like fries with that?"

you will get to use that one if you are really lucky, and try really hard. Though I don't think its going to happen, since you don't know how to spell, and I doubt you can read above a first grade level.

So I think you should memorize this phrase since you are going to be using it for the rest of your life pretty soon...

"spare some change?"