RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spectr

fake, but fucking cool haha

I wonder what it said before he edited it...

Hey look at mark ecko tag air force one... or this is the sickest video ever or some shit...

bakkiere2k8 (15 hours ago) Show Hide

-1 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

legend that is fuckin gr8 i would love to do that

Chatterboxes (1 week ago) Show Hide

+1 Poor comment Good comment

Marked as spam

Man, in terms of 'Art', tagging is pretty low. A lot of taggers are just douchebags who call scrawling their name on a wall self expression. I don't call writing 'vosko' on every fucking surface available self expression. These guys give a bad name to the true graffiti artists like Banksy, Blu and thousands of other guys around the world with something REAL to say. Nothing shits me more than seeing a real piece covered with some fuckhead's tags. There's graffiti art, then there's just bullshit.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

youtube douches

yo thats the jail trail on the Oakland end of Pittsburgh, a very chill spot at night but not really the day, it used to be full of peices from one end to the other but now is overrun with toy throwies

theres still plenty of blank walls down there cuz. do it up if u dont like the way it is. theres plenty of spots u can see from the avenue that were never pieced and plenty that have been buffed. theres tons of highspots, potential for rollers, climb overs hang downs, cutty walls tags throws pieces do it up kid. dont act like its everyone elses responsibility.

Man, in terms of 'Art', tagging is pretty low. A lot of taggers are just douchebags who call scrawling their name on a wall self expression. I don't call writing 'vosko' on every fucking surface available self expression.

...but thats were we all start tag here and there then throwies here and there and so on and so forth to ur wildstyle burners.cut em sum slack we were all toys at sum time...

I agree with the poor quality issue in here. I'd rather see this thread slow down, with just amasing pics.

Better than 5 or 6 half way retarded pics for every worthy one and people have to come in here to say not to post the half way stuff.

The Coca Cola billboard is dope, never seen anyone cover a billboard like that and the crane is cool but the picture is small.

That street art shit is no where close to retarded and pretty ugly even for street art.

Man, in terms of 'Art', tagging is pretty low. A lot of taggers are just douchebags who call scrawling their name on a wall self expression. I don't call writing 'vosko' on every fucking surface available self expression.

...but thats were we all start tag here and there then throwies here and there and so on and so forth to ur wildstyle burners.cut em sum slack we were all toys at sum time...

Tagging and hand styles are the most high art form in my book.

Guest spectr
I agree with the poor quality issue in here. I'd rather see this thread slow down, with just amasing pics.

Better than 5 or 6 half way retarded pics for every worthy one and people have to come in here to say not to post the half way stuff.

The Coca Cola billboard is dope, never seen anyone cover a billboard like that and the crane is cool but the picture is small.

That street art shit is no where close to retarded and pretty ugly even for street art.

Honestly lots of these spots are retarded.. heavens, billboards, floaters... I think this thread is for spots that just make your jaw drop...

I have painted many spots that people would consider retarded, and understand what goes into getting to them and painting them... Some people wouldn't consider them retarded but I think those kids have never painted most of those spots...

Archived