RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought we had rules...no matter what religion it is, church synagogue whatever u dont tag it. go bomb the building next to it

Yeah I hear you. Theres plenty more buildings to be hit than fucking churches. What about some fucked up corporate business like starbucks or a fucking bank. none of those around your city?

there are no rules to graff. its aginst the rules. where are you froim 1st grade? every thing starts as a mom and pop. mom and pop is still taxxing my ass just like a wall mart. church, cars ,homes, face's,graves,cave walls. that shits all game. thats what i love about this shit most!

fuck a rule thats why i started his shit!

i like that bridge spot, fuck tibet though why it need to be liberated

but yo last thing ima say bout this: isnt graffiti all about breaking rules??? no rules in rule breaking...but yeah i do agree with the said "rules" churches n whatnot are big nono 4 me but id look the other way if you wanna hit a weird foreign church or muslim or sumtin

there are no rules to graff. its aginst the rules. where are you froim 1st grade? every thing starts as a mom and pop. mom and pop is still taxxing my ass just like a wall mart. church, cars ,homes, face's,graves,cave walls. that shits all game. thats what i love about this shit most!

fuck a rule thats why i started his shit!

Go back to pure graffiti...

I think it is past your bedtime...

that train bridge is a good spot, but blatantly done with a roller and extension from above.

i doubt it. u think the person wants to stand on the middle of some narrow bridge with a gallon of paint while trains are going through at 120 mph+ and how would u explain the outline??