RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why wud u wanna piece up on a church or tagg it ups...

das pretty dumb and pretty fast to get ya name burnt up and mad disrespect...

the church can fuck boys in the ass but i cant draw on it. fuck you! this is mouther earth and its here for all of us so if they want to build a church on some land they stole from an indian then fuck them i'll write all over that shit.

man i dunno. churches bring in a lot of money. more so(id be willing to bet) than some businesses that get written on. if your a member of the church, i guess i could see why you would disrespect it, but if its not ur church, why does it matter?

i dont look down on it, but i understand where people come from that do, but its an argument worth considering: unless your a member of the church, whats the difference to you?

religion is a scam anyway

the church can fuck boys in the ass but i cant draw on it. fuck you! this is mouther earth and its here for all of us so if they want to build a church on some land they stole from an indian then fuck them i'll write all over that shit.

they also give hundreds of thousands of dollars back to the community which your little punk ass could take advantage of to make something with your life.

churchs dont fuck boys bad men do. and churches help a hell of alot more people then they "hurt" dont be ignorant you little fucks, there is a reason they have been traditionally respected. and yes the land was stolen but so is the property you live on, maybe i should go and burn down your house in the name of oppresion.

grow up.

• Like 2

they also give hundreds of thousands of dollars back to the community which your little punk ass could take advantage of to make something with your life.

churchs dont fuck boys bad men do. and churches help a hell of alot more people then they "hurt" dont be ignorant you little fucks, there is a reason they have been traditionally respected. and yes the land was stolen but so is the property you live on, maybe i should go and burn down your house in the name of oppresion.

grow up.

as a matter of fact i grew up living in a church my step pops was a preacher and he helped alot of weak people. so yea born down that house in the name of oppresion see if i give a fuck. im my own man, and i know that its I and I. that means its me whos going to dome myself. im not going to respect any one who tells me im born evil. and the church dont all fuck boys just the catholic church. they tell you you have to give them a % of what you make also thats fucked up. and yes they help alot of people but most of those people would not need help if they wernt made to feel guilty by the church in the first place.

so go suck the popes dick and die!

woah woah woah

someone just said that churches help more people than they hurt. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rolleyes:

for every "good" church out there, doing positive things for their communities.. there are the rotting corpses and skeletons of billions of people who have died to defend the propaganda of the church since its invention. not to mention the countless lives ruined by smear campaigns funded by the church

have you ever read any of the gospels that the church tried to destroy when putting the bible together?

if there is a god, he better be fucking pissed.

but anyway

lets get back to graff

the reason they are traditionally respected is cus they rewrote all the history books. they stole holidays from the pagions and they hate woman.It sound like all that brain washing worked on you. the church has done many evil things in the past like starting most wars.

you need to grow up and think for your self.