RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the church can fuck boys in the ass but i cant draw on it. fuck you! this is mouther earth and its here for all of us so if they want to build a church on some land they stole from an indian then fuck them i'll write all over that shit.

I GOT ARRESTED FOR GRAFF 10 YEARS AGO OR SO, DURING THE SPREE I HAD DEFACED A WOODEN PLAQUE WITH A CHURCHES OPENING HOURS ON IT.

THE POLICE WHO CHARGED ME LAUGHED OFF THE CHURCH VANDALISM BECAUSE THEY WHERE NOT MEMBERS OF THAT FAITH, & BEING POLICE CHARGED ME WITH SOME OTHER SHIT ANYWAY.

I DID NOT DEFACE THAT CHURCH BECAUSE OF MY VIEWS ON THAT PARTICULAR RELIGION,

I DID IT BECAUSE I WAS OUT & ABOUT FUCK'N SHIT UP.

CRONEY IS RIGHT, I'VE SEEN PEOPLES LIFES & THERE FRIENDS & FAMILY SERVELY EFFECTED

BECAUSE ''the church can fuck boys in the ass'', THE GRAFF WILL FADE THE FUCK OUT OF

THE BRICK WORK.

FUCK'N RELIGION.

i thought we had rules...no matter what religion it is, church synagogue whatever u dont tag it. go bomb the building next to it

ain't no rules, fuck rules. the reason people don't bomb churches is because people used to have respect for religions, things have seemingly changed as of late

ain't no rules, fuck rules. the reason people don't bomb churches is because people used to have respect for religions, things have seemingly changed as of late

Thats not even cool you pice of shit, its just something you dont do, the rules between me and your mom have changed thats how i know your gay

Thats not even cool you pice of shit, its just something you dont do, the rules between me and your mom have changed thats how i know your gay

that doesnt really make sense but your absolutly right the rules have changed between you and his mom.

darn

You're pretty much right. We've been conditioned as a society by civilization AS A PERSON, to not bomb churches. It's something you just don't do as an act of respecting something "sacred" to someone because all of your life, you've been told that "This is holy, so DO NOT FUCK WITH IT." But now, more and more people are starting to get out of religion and find something else. And that is how things have changed my friend.

• 1 year later...