RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not retarded fool just got some balls

this was about the syms photo someone posted. i could be wrong, but isn't there a farely good sized drop below that spot? like i said, i could be wrong.

**edit: i just read everyone's response to this after the fact. so i am correct on where this is, and it is very fucking retarded. like someone said staties are always driving those ramps, as well as civilian traffic. it's a major on and off ramp from 93 into boston to storrow drive. storrow is used by staties like a high speed connector to random sections of boston. it's also heavily lit at night with those huge orange highway lamps. the drop is insane, and it's completely wide open for anyone to see. not to mention tons of construction going on in that area all the time (unless they finally finished all that shit). i have to give serious respect to syms for doing that.

now it was on the old Tobin --i'd shit a baby and throw it against the wall!!!

i grew up in texas and got used to seeing jesse pieces- i didnt understand how much this cat got around until i started catching flicks from just about everywhere in the U.S.

i got off a greyhound bus not too long ago in Des Moines at about 5 in the morning and was waiting for my ride when i crouched down to tag the side of one of those outdoor/weather-proof light sockets... and sure enough Jesse had already written his name on the other side

where was the photo taken anyway?

this was about the syms photo someone posted. i could be wrong, but isn't there a farely good sized drop below that spot? like i said, i could be wrong.

**edit: i just read everyone's response to this after the fact. so i am correct on where this is, and it is very fucking retarded. like someone said staties are always driving those ramps, as well as civilian traffic. it's a major on and off ramp from 93 into boston to storrow drive. storrow is used by staties like a high speed connector to random sections of boston. it's also heavily lit at night with those huge orange highway lamps. the drop is insane, and it's completely wide open for anyone to see. not to mention tons of construction going on in that area all the time (unless they finally finished all that shit). i have to give serious respect to syms for doing that.

now it was on the old Tobin --i'd shit a baby and throw it against the wall!!!

you are correct. the drop from that sym is huge, not to mention its on one of the most crowded highways in all of boston. this spot is completely retarted.

ohh and the abuse spot is also retarted. you gotta see it to beleive it fella.

and bump!