RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder what the mortality rate is for those Pichacao writers. Totally death-defying. Those Flickr photos (http://www.flickr.com/photos/_choquephotos_/sets/72157601704170699/show/) are the nicest graff flicks I've seen in a looong time.

And that MTA is so big it's almost scary. You don't fully realize the scale until you notice the average-sized fills and pieces off to the sides and bottom. Can anyone tell me what city/country that is in?

dude writing on anything that aint urs is disrespectful so what does it matter?

it matters because some of us have standards. Painting someone's car, house, building of worship, or monument, etc. is by and large a fucked up thing to do. It's the difference between being a graffiti writer, and an animal.

This is to say nothing for how fucked it is to go over old graff you can't burn, old graff from dead writers, or just over artwork that was already there.

Maybe i don't sound "hardcore" enough, but i just think there's room for a little more "respect" in graffiti.

*This will most likely prompt some kind of long argument about how one can't co-exist as a "bomber" and "respectful," but this is not the place.

i wonder what the mortality rate is for those Pichacao writers. Totally death-defying. Those Flickr photos (
) are the nicest graff flicks I've seen in a looong time.

And that MTA is so big it's almost scary. You don't fully realize the scale until you notice the average-sized fills and pieces off to the sides and bottom. Can anyone tell me what city/country that is in?

fucking seriously dope photos... definitely retarded spots....

to me, writing on the Great Wall is disrespecting something thats been around for thousands of years, created by millions of people. few feet or few miles of graff, same difference. i don't know about the pyrimids, but do people hit that up as well? just seems like a shitty thing to do, regardless of skill. that's my peace.

it matters because some of us have standards. Painting someone's car, house, building of worship, or monument, etc. is by and large a fucked up thing to do. It's the difference between being a graffiti writer, and an animal.

This is to say nothing for how fucked it is to go over old graff you can't burn, old graff from dead writers, or just over artwork that was already there.

Maybe i don't sound "hardcore" enough, but i just think there's room for a little more "respect" in graffiti.

*This will most likely prompt some kind of long argument about how one can't co-exist as a "bomber" and "respectful," but this is not the place.

I SEE WUT UR SAYIN N I FULLY UNDERSTAND..I DONT WRITE ON CERTAIN THINGS AS WELL..BUT IM JUS SAYIN U GOTTA ACCEPT THA FACT OTHERS R N WILL DO IT..NO 1 AS GRAFF WRITERS CAN SAY ANYTHING AS TO BEING UPSET ABOUT IT CUZ IN ALL ITS THA SAME...STAY UP

I completely agree with bluejay on this... While I would not hit up the great wall, I will hit up other things that are peoples property... There really is no difference other then opinion about what is ok to paint and what is not... and thats just someones opinion.... I really don't see much of a difference between throwing a brick through a window, and catching a scratch tag on it... shooting a sign and catching a tag on it... etc...etc... the magnitude of what you do and the cost of the person to replace, fix, paint over, etc, whatever it is that you write on or whatever it is that you is the only difference... and that doesn't amount to much when you think about it...

^^ have not seen that do you got a link?

the war 4 clip is below...

this has probably been posted but... damn... bump

the movie the bum and ufo clip is from is called malicious mischief... I know it was mentioned in some thread in the yard or third rail a while ago by someone who said that they were working on putting it on dvd... you might be able to find that person and get them to post a link to the clip... its a really dope movie... definitely worth seeing...

and on a sidenote... I met bum one day in the east bay, and he tripped out that I even knew the movie... I was going to dub it for him since he didn't have a clip... So bum if you happen to see this I lost your info... but will still dub the movie for you... just pm me...

i have a copy of that movie on VHS. Very good movie, and pretty rare. Somehow, I've held on to mine for years now...

this kid I used to kick it with gave it to me... he didn't like it... he was from cali to.... its actually pretty rare from what I know... you got the ability to take screenshots from it mountholyoke? or to take a video clip from it to post?