RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

If someone knows how to connect a vcr to a Mac, I will gladly post screenshots/clips. I know it can be done… is it with a “firewire?” Where’s Seffiks when you need him?

There are several dope clips in the video, KR in action, lots of TWIST, BUM & UFO killing a heaven spot, lots of bus bombing by DUG, CYPHER, etc. Good video.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If someone knows how to connect a vcr to a Mac, I will gladly post screenshots/clips. I know it can be done… is it with a “firewire?” Where’s Seffiks when you need him?

There are several dope clips in the video, KR in action, lots of TWIST, BUM & UFO killing a heaven spot, lots of bus bombing by DUG, CYPHER, etc. Good video.

Hit up the "Computer Tech support superthread" in CH.0.

deffly not retarded but a fucking sick spot nonetheless

what are you talking about.

from everything peeps have said about

retarded spots they are hard to get to.

risky to be on. Main street or in a open

busy area.

don't you think it might be a bit hard to

get too and risky.

what are you talking about.

from everything peeps have said about

retarded spots they are hard to get to.

risky to be on. Main street or in a open

busy area.

don't you think it might be a bit hard to

get too and risky.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but that rooftop doesn't look hard to get to, or risky. IN FACT, if you look closely, you can see there's a fence all around the edge, and it looks like they used a door to get out there.

No diss, it's just not "death-defying," and that's how i define "retarded."

not only grammar but maybe a little history... don't dog on Torn cause he has a bigger post count than you, maybe you can take some time to look into shit yourself instead of asking a question that could be answered with a quick search. look around you might learn something

yeh well i dont sit by my computer every fucken day reading every fucken thread tryen 2 find out some info about things..TORN just goes 2 show u do be reading every thread finding out info on things hence ur posts 495..come on now bro get a life..

Not talkin about how long it took, Im talkin about your grammar. (Or lack thereof)

And it's taken me, what, almost all of 2 years to get near the 500 mark?

Now, get with the flickage.

If you wanna continue this, feel free to send me a PM.

PS

Remember kids, your post count DOES NOT EQUAL anything at all.

That is all.

Archived