RETARDED SPOTS

Hatecrime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the penalties for writing graff in brazil are mad much compared to in the states, canada or europe. i read an article once where they interviewed a train yard security "cop" in brazil, he stated that they are trained to "shoot to wound" when finding someone writing in their jurisdiction. that explains a lot of what you people are bitching about. to them its not about a cool poppy internet culture, fitted hats, bape, nikes, or any of that. perhaps we could learn something from our portugese speaking neighbors.

TOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I would like to congratulate you on not even being able to type a three letter word properly on the internet. I also want to point of that if you get confused on spelling you can always google search how to spell it, or just use firefox with a spell checker plug-in. But of course if that is to hard you can always prove yourself to be a TOY on the internet.

Oh yeah I assume you are going to have your mom read this to you after seeing your post so hopefully she at least can explain to you what the big words I used mean!