Before You Die

Nekro

Originally posted by Nekro@Dec 13 2004, 12:06 AM

Iced and Rage: I'm also waiting for when we can go into the military honestly.

heres where my biggest regret comes out. thats why im not in the army anymore. i decided that i couldnt be a part of something that couldnt accept who i was. they want me to lay my life down which i was willing to do but apparently my life wasnt good enough cause of who im attracted to. so i decided to get out. i couldnt deal with the fact that if i were to come out there that everything i worked for was gonna be thrown down the drain for something so petty. so i went through my training and after 17 weeks of boot camp and AIT in the army and 1 week from graduation, i came out to my drill sgt. talk about scary shit.

on a lighter note coming out to a drill sgt made it easier to come out to the rest of the world lol. noone has ever struck more fear into me then my drill sgts.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just of the top of the dome,

- I want to go o.s., possibly to africa or the middle east and do some kind of welfare work.

- Someone once told me about this place, near tibet I think, where all these eastern monks and philosophers who have been exiled for one reason or another retreat to. Apperently theres a program where you can go study and live with them for 6 months and all the classes/debates are in english. I would love to do that.

- A kid or two at somepoint.

Thats pretty much it for now.

nekro send me a pm maybe we could meet up and will drive through it with a car and pull you and take flicks and shit smashing bottles from the top of the entrance onto tourist cars is fun too. sense of danger . new years in providence is good time real busy your best bet is christmas eve . but on new years ive come accross watching bar fights with 30 people getting there skull smashed into the sidewalk. good times watching bitches scream and jocks get there ass whooped with there keys being dugged into there own face dam got to respect hells angels

more drugs

finish writing this book i have been working on for ever.

more booze

paint the streets for 5 city blocks to spell out my name so every helicopter and plane see that shit.

quit smoking cigs

become a pirate

drink 5 cases of odouls in under a hour then drive, and get pulled over for drunk driving just so i can tell the cop i wasnt drinking it was non-alcoholic.

some other stuff i cant think of, and the last thing i want to do

see a black whole up close i somehow doubt it will ever happen but i would be nice so if any of you got some ftl travel abilty hook me up.

i'd like to

-get into photography and be ok at it, w/o taking any courses, just by reading the manual

-get into bicycles just a nice one that rides smooth and doesn't require me to know about shifts

-be in relationship for at least a year

-make art art not assignments or b.s.

-live in loft or brownstone or warehouse

-really put my foot into dj'ing

i'm too young to even write out all that i'd want to do before i die...but when i do i bet that wouldn't even matter

now would it

Guest -MOE LESTER-

1. GO INTO THE WHITE HOUSE AND KILL THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION

2. I WANT TO SKULLFUCK A BITCH

3. OWN MY OWN BREWERY

4. RAPE A HOT INNOCENT BITCH

In response to that ^, the post above that and to a slightly lesser extend that unholy-whatever-cunt's post, let me just say:

I've tried long and hard to mask my contempt for some of you stupid fucks because I thought it would be better to just try and remain as positive as possible.

I can't do it anymore, moe (and the rest of you) there are 3 explainations for your stupid ass post as far as I can think of.

1) You've seen the warm place in the hearts of many 12ozers world wide that mero has found and attempted to bite his steeze.You've also failed miserably, and sucked much penis in doing so.

2) Your a 12 year old net thug who thinks being all "I want to rape an innocent bitch before I die will win me respect like I was tupac". In regards to this. Let me just say IT IS NOT OK. Once again penis sucking on your part ensues.

3) Your just really really stupid

the end.

Archived