Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by StarzAbove

Go simpler man

DONT LISTEN TO HIM.. GO WILDER GO WILDER!! MAN JUST GO ON ARTCRIMES.COM THEY HAVE ILL DOPE BURNER STYLES YOU CAN BITE AND LEARN FROM THAT JUST KEEP DRAWING MAN THEN GET GOODER AND THEN PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU YOURE COOL AND YOULL TELL EVERYONE AT SCHOOL YOUR A GRAFFITI WRITER AND THEN YOU WONT KNOW HOW TO PAINT AND EVERYONE WILL HATE YOU AND YOULL WONDER WHY GOD HATES YOU SO MUCH... AWWW THE LIFE OF A PAPER CHASER.. CALL ME SO DOPE ONERSKI... ONER ONER ONER

Re: so yeah i need some help

Originally posted by m o r s

so yeah somebody please tell me what im doing wrong with my letters and stuff.

Picture060.jpg

bed35.jpg

the top yellow one.....the M work on the M looks like it got hit with a hammer and the S looks like its taking a shit the R and the O are ok......

Originally posted by BANK

^^^^your still tryin t hard to make it look liek graff.... start out simple....this is an old flick of mine but its better to start off and move from there....

http://img66.photobucket.com/albums/v200/bank205/BANK3.jpg'>

yeah its really simple...but its a good start....try doin stuff leik that first...

and try to keep all your sketches clean... that looks gross mostly because of the coloring... the letters arent that great ...lose the extensions and the cuts n stuff..just keep it simple for now...learn to spae the letters evenly and makeing them the same size.....thats my 2 cents

lose the dripy part and don't make those gleams so thick.