Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

a.where the fuck are your hot flicks king

b.why would i use my graff name as my name on an internet site?i think its a little pretentious and no one really cares anyways

c.and i reall y dont care if im annoying you at all, your just trying to be like everyone else and try to get some e-friends by knocking THE CORONER because everyone else does, your just like thos try hards who rock the mad skate clothes but have never been on a skateboard in theyre lives

d.i could see you being one of those kids.

e.and what city are you king in, wheres your crazy wildstyle burners anyways??

kid the only

wtf the only thing that pisses me off is u give mad people advice nad i have never once seen ne bit of ur graf and when once did i say i was king and fuck u can u atleast shut me up by posting a goddam flik of ur graf

and also i do skate im in a skate krew go to www.toothfilms.com go to archives and go to nike mikey and watch that and then if u still think i suck and still think im a poser i dont kno what to say

not bein nosy ye but you make it seem like your some sick skater wiv big balls when your not. your definately not a poser but if compare yourself to some of the skaters who use this shite (including myself) your pretty shite so if i were you id respect your elders. no beef ye!

Re: i kno im not that good

Originally posted by HAL*LOVE*U

but i am good for my age and its not really a skate drew its more of a gruop of skaters that chill and put a site together and i am sposnerd by skaters island and can we just squash what i started even tho ive never seen ne of ur stuff

sure whatever you say but i gota know

why is it in your apparent part in that skate vid you seem to startt out as a really short person and then you grow a signifcant amount

i think its different skaters and your just a lying sack of shit

Re: i kno im not that good

Originally posted by HAL*LOVE*U

but i am good for my age and its not really a skate drew its more of a gruop of skaters that chill and put a site together and i am sposnerd by skaters island and can we just squash what i started even tho ive never seen ne of ur stuff

sure whatever you say but i gota know

why is it in your apparent part in that skate vid you seem to startt out as a really short person and then you grow a signifcant amount

i think its different skaters and your just a lying sack of shit

coroner who were u sponsered by, iwas on unabomber in the uk. your ALRIGHT for your age n how long have u been skating?O yeah you see how you were annoyed by being called a poser well skaters dont like it wen others make it seem like theyre the shiznit. bump for skater heds and peace!!!!