Toys post here...

swif1

Ok i will probs get killed for this but heres a simple i just drew for the name ANDO

(I dont think im biting the name am i? )

Anyways i tried to keep it simple so crits would be helpful, please ignor handstyles, i no there lame.

dsc00334oc8.jpg

Sorry for poor quality, was taken with my phone

Need crits quickly, wanna go try this shit outside tonight, if no crits i will put it out like it is (its only a practice allyway but still)

And once again ignor handstyles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When writers tell you to go back to simples they don't mean "try and copy everyone's throwup style and toy it up" they mean go back to simple letters like that of your keyboard keys, that don't even look like graff, don't overlap and you don't need color until you've got basic letter structure down (a lot of practice). Everything you do doesn't need to be a masterpiece, you gotta do as many as you can. On the bus, in class. Start wid bic pens and refill not expensive markers and blackbooks.

Pask, you need to work on getting your letters the same height. Copy that exact throw up on paper and in pencil and draw that whole of the letter (ie even the parts of the letters overlapping) and you'll see your individual letters look funny. Don't use such a wide marker too.. Whiteboards are crazy.

There's no rush to paint. You guys might think you're throws or pieces look alright. But you'll (hopefully) look back at this when you're much better writers and then you'll say "shit I can't believe I almost/did painted/paint that stuff". Course you'll continue that throughout, but you should get to a level where you can show up a decent amount of shit in your town before you start to paint where people will see it.

only thing i like on that ando is the d and if your gunna make all the letter connect then make the n's legs connect...and never do that handstyle ever

bleeheu7.png

pask throw ignore all the shit around the sides its on a whiteboard...:D

cant really be telling him what to do

its a basic throw, it's allright

keep at it, maybe keep your letters all the same width

ok look coke..and maze hit me up im going to give you two the basics...i just can see letting ya go out there and putting that shit up..ill give you some simples to help you..for god aske just do what im going to show you and not that...onece you got eh basics of bubbles and straight letters then you can move on to more complicated things...but yall both need the basics down.....