Toys post here...

swif1

hey coke im still working on your shit for ya just to let ya know..and look this is a toy thread people come here for help not a bunch of asses telling them they need to go to arial font...look we all know that you need to keep it simple its up to them to do it...

You gotta let toys figure this out for emselves, it's an integral step in being a graffiti writer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i know but when someone who is alot better than you and has been in the game for a min tries to help ya ya might want to listen...thats how i got better i hung out with some guys who been painting since the late 80's and they gave me my basics and it works it self out in the end..but hey if you dont want the help thats fine..do your own thing...more power to ya...

thats all im trying to do...hell i have already helped saga and numerous others on here ..i dont care where your from just as long as you try to learn and better your self...cause truthfully everyone nomatter how long they have been painting there gonna be a toy compaired to the originators...hell everyone is a toy compared to dondi shit...so why not jsut do what everyone else has done and learn the basics if you dont know them just ask...and ill try my best to help ...

lol im not shasta but i have a few pointers.

Your first scetch is a good example of what inexperienced writters should learn, simple lettering.

Your second has too many added on lines. example being the arched line over the last S there. Also for a piece that is connecting everywhere its kinda weird how u have a cut off on the first S...

Your third one just needs a little more practice and try and make the last s look more like a S. instead of cutting it off completely like u did in the middle of it.

You just need more practice.

hey coke im still working on your shit for ya just to let ya know..and look this is a toy thread people come here for help not a bunch of asses telling them they need to go to arial font...look we all know that you need to keep it simple its up to them to do it...

thanks and take as much time as you want im just happy your actually taking time to help me