Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hahaha! I never realized it! It's Zytar because I was wanting to write Star but obviously this name wasn't original so I twisted it my own way...When you say really fast it with a French accent it sounds like Star.

Thx for the comments n30n b0n35. I would say the only reason why I'm rocking straight letters it's because I just can't do any curved lines when I do a piece. It's always look shitty...Space out the letters is a good idea, I keep that in mind. Thx!

haha! the dude i said it to didn't even get that mad, you got a boy crush bro? i see you keep tellin everyone to "eat a dick" you got a dick obsession yo? lets go back to when you admitted defeat and decided to shut the fuck up a page ago, ok faggot? everyones made it more than clear they can't fuckin stand you.

obviously cause hes my buddy. yeah he needs practice. so does everyone. least hes out there puttin in work. and not talkin a lick of shit. hes always in a good mood, always movin and lookin forward. and dick heads pop off "unlucky bitch" well lets see your best work ass hole. so yeah, eat a dck. to shut that ignorant ass mouth up. i hate the toy thread. some of yall are some ass backwards bastards. and who cant stand me? the couple people that have been pissin me off that ive rarely ever seen in here? how you gonna speak for the whole group bro. never once has anyone on here told me they cant stand me. not on blast, or in pm. so im done here. no more talk. fuck it frill. not worth a lick of my time. anonymous fuck.

bump that humor. thats it. the rest. crapped on.

haaa what? it took this dude 5 days to come up with a halfway intelligent defense of his never ending efaggotry, all the while i've seen him lurking. what you just couldn't come up with a coherent response in all that time? secondly regardless of whether or not i posted my "best work" or not it still wouldn't change the fact that your "buddy's" work is less than subpar. (no offense jakd) but thanks for saying you're "done here" i take that as you'll finally just stfu!

haaa what? it took this dude 5 days to come up with a halfway intelligent defense of his never ending efaggotry, all the while i've seen him lurking. what you just couldn't come up with a coherent response in all that time? secondly regardless of whether or not i posted my "best work" or not it still wouldn't change the fact that your "buddy's" work is less than subpar. (no offense jakd) but thanks for saying you're "done here" i take that as you'll finally just stfu!

Actually im laffin at this dude loving his "comrad" lmao

defend ya homie if you want but don't try shitting on everyone else in here homie!

....... and the fact that this is the toy post thread, therefore...... everyone that posts shit in here needs work, some more than others....

and damn dude.... stop being so defensive.... its a fucking forum.....!

^ maby he is like me an would rather see some graffiti in a graffiti fourm lol

lets see some flicks to balance out the chit chat lol

pik from oil battle

6887113978_c5aab2ac27.jpg

IMG_0197 by centrysams, on Flickr

7033208195_0c7ec7a5b5.jpg

IMG_0199 by centrysams, on Flickr

NO SHIT, BUT IF YOU SEE A STOP SIGN WHAT DO YOU DO? WELL, THE THREAD SAYS "TOYS POST HERE"...... DO YOU SEE TOYS POST IN THE "BEST OF OUTLINES THREAD"?

EXACTLY!

SO IF YOU ARE AN EXPERIENCED WRITER..... WHY POST IN THE TOYS THREAD?

NEED ATTENTION OR TO FULLFILL AN EGO?

chill hommie . smoke a joint er somthin bro .

i think its good , that a writer of a higher caliber drops work in toy thread .

its good to see quality work sometimes .

Nah, it's all good ...........im js.... certain content should be in certain threads..... lol.....