Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like the last one the best, Tramp Stamp. With that being said, it's still not perfect; some of the extensions, such as the ones on the T and at the bottom of the R are very out of place and strange looking. Also, I feel like the O is so out of place from the rest of the letters. I assume that's what you were going for, but nonetheless I can't help but feel that it throws of the flow of the entire rest of the sketch...

Some of the work that you post is bad, and some shows potential, such as the last one that I just referenced (the pink one). Try to stick closer to that style and play off of that; work with what you're good at and build off of it. Regardless, keep it up; you'll get better in time.

eski, is that a throw? Its way over the top. Lose all the confusing shit and show me some pretty letters. Throws are meant to be simple.

Yeah, throws.. it's all one line connected and its quick...... thx for advice.... ill try to simplify..,

Exctually.... I been looking at ya posts and your no one to give advice! Nothing personal lmao.... but I would check myself before others.... someone wit experience wanna crit?

i think it's hot. it's not your run of the mill regular type of shit. it has its own style and flare. that's just my opinion, but then again i don't have the posts to back up that i'm a beast.

WORD,im just trying something new..... experimenting..... ya know!

Good points…I would note that as someone who really doesn’t comment to blogs much (in fact, this may be my first post), I don’t think the term “lurker” is very becoming to a non-posting reader. It’s not your fault at all, but perhaps the blogosphere could come up with a better, non-creepy name for the 90% of us that enjoy reading the posts.

cheap oakley sunglassses

discount oakley sunglasses

oakley sunglassses cheap

chi hair straightener

chi flat iron

chi hair straightener

your r's are hurting. especially on the last one. you should probably keep the spines straight.

but i think that's mostly up to personal taste, so whatever

and you probably start putting more time into developing a better tag, because you've seem to got piecing and straights down, or almost down, and that's the only thing that's really bad.

your straights could use a bit of work in regards to proportion and uniformity too, now that i think of it

and that slotr is really messy. letters not consistent sizes, too much going on overall, especially with the s, and its just a bad s to begin with, blah blah

Yeah, throws.. it's all one line connected and its quick...... thx for advice.... ill try to simplify..,

Exctually.... I been looking at ya posts and your no one to give advice! Nothing personal lmao.... but I would check myself before others.... someone wit experience wanna crit?

it sucks, and there is NO way that is one continuous line. That little peak on the A isn't part of the continuous line...

Wow, i just realised this was aimed at me lol. Im fully aware of my level bro and i work at it everyday so i dont particularly care for your opinion. besides, i dunno where your attitude is coming from, you obviously cant take criticism when everywhere you have posted that throw people have said to "work on it" to say the least. Try to chill out and draw something better if you wanna keep the critics quiet.

I dunno what the fuck is wrong with people in this thread... If you get some criticism you dont like get to fuckin work and prove the bastards wrong, simple as that.

Plus a flick for going on... YOKAI loves you eski!

0255_by_n30n_b0n35-d4wldyo.jpg

Wow, i just realised this was aimed at me lol. Im fully aware of my level bro and i work at it everyday so i dont particularly care for your opinion. besides, i dunno where your attitude is coming from, you obviously cant take criticism when everywhere you have posted that throw people have said to "work on it" to say the least. Try to chill out and draw something better if you wanna keep the critics quiet.

I dunno what the fuck is wrong with people in this thread... If you get some criticism you dont like get to fuckin work and prove the bastards wrong, simple as that.

Plus a flick for going on... YOKAI loves you eski!

0255_by_n30n_b0n35-d4wldyo.jpg

No feelings here, it's all good, i call it how i see it...... if everyone tried writing with the same style, this whole game would be boring..... im just trying a lill sumptin out....

i know it needs work......