Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't feel comfortable posting this anywhere else right now, so I'll drop it here. I used to hit walls back in the day but I quit due to unfortunate work related circumstances. Feel free to refer to me as an older guy who used to dabble, and has too much free time at work. Anyway, If you guys enjoy I'll do/drop more shit. If you don't...well that's to be expected I suppose.

317343_10150325971536892_2027850333_n.jpg

309654_10150359546496892_503196891_8707813_49285.jpg

74539_459797241891_503196891_6087680_5878843_n_1.jpg

414735_10150648786091892_503196891_9674794_19334.jpg

idkkk I think once someone seems to have a decent understanding of bars and basic extensions its time to just churn out simps until more progression comes. its not like the people who troll around on here can usually help too much anyway. I can't at some point thats for sure.

and what's with people in toy threads always starting so much shit? its a god damn graffiti forum take it like a fucking man. boohoo tramp stamp was honest about my shitty drawings im gonna cry then go trespass and vandalize and do lowly criminal shit. or do people in the toy sketch thread never do that latter part? Negative shit can be annoying but people probably don't mean much by it and chances are people are going to do way worse shit to you in reality if you actually do some work. more shit talking should make you wanna post fewer flickless comments and do some shit to change the haters' minds.

0408121339.jpg

crit anything or don't just felt like posting it because I actually had a good time drawing it.

yo humor, overall those are pretty sick, but your H's and M's are hurting pretty bad.

first post on this site in a minute, hoping it actually works this time.

crits always appreciated:

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

the dare sketch has been revised since that photo was taken, and i am currently working on the fill.

filled the dare sketch, now just gotta finish the bg

IMAG0044.jpg

EDIT:

sehr- those arent bad, but you need to work on you extensions a bit more, and just overall clean the pieces up. other than that, im kinda digging the sketches, other than the second last one.

tramp.stamp- go more simple, and dont focus on crazy fills right now, til you get your structure down a bit more

freakeenyc- you said it yourself, toy.

yeah i know my colors arent the greatest, but shit. maybe we can have an exchange? i need to see my shit in a different state of mind. since im stuck on stop and everything. ive been so busy outside of drawing and shit that i fall in and out of touch with my creative side. ill bust awesome shit, then turn around to garbage. but eh, shit happens.