Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
why would you want some one thats toy to paint the streets if they arent that good? it would make them look more toy doing that.trust me nobody wants to see stuff like that.if you dont have a decent style yet i suggest you practice with scrap cans in your back yard or some were that no one can see it but you(and dont buy expsenive paints like mtn or ironlaks just to look cool until you get good because it would be a waste of good paint)

im not good so im not bashing on any one

i know but it's just my opinion and i see yours, and you're thinking in tha young frame of mind...you honestly think that the kings of history had any idea

about style when they first started?

hell no...that came later.

THEY CARED ABOUT GETTING UP.

who gives a shit about what the public thinks of your huff ass throwup? IT AIN'T FOR THEM...

WE state a name for ourselves the only way WE can...with ink and paint.

has everyone forgot about what graffiti is? BOMBING...not PIECING.

you shouldn't be piecing anyways until you've made a name for yourself bombing.

and what the fuck you hiding under a bridge or a chill spot for anyways?...to practice? FUCK' EM...GO HARD IN THE PAINT!

real respects real...not trolls under a bridge or chill spot sissy's.

i

and what the fuck you hiding under a bridge or a chill spot for anyways?...to practice? FUCK' EM...GO HARD IN THE PAINT!

real respects real...not trolls under a bridge or chill spot sissy's.

this is how i look at it, i practiced in increments. i could never live with rocking something ugly, if anything doing something ugly kills the "high" of painting..so i practiced until i had a tight hand, and then i went out and tagged shit up, then i worked on a throwy, and once i got that down i went and hit the block with it.. thats how it's supposed to be in my opinion.. you are right when you say it aint for the public, fuck what the public thinks.. because whether your shit is fly or fugly if someone catches you you are getting the same charge regardless, vandalism or malicious damage to property.

its not about what other cats think, its about being satisfied with your own shit. if you think its ugly why put it out? if you don't like it you can rest assured no one else probably will. as long as you are happy with the product than thats all that matters. im not happy with a shitty throw or a shitty simple, so i practice that shit in a chill spot til it's nice, then i put it in niggas faces.

wether you are bombing or piecing the objective shouldn't just be about getting up or about impressing any body, its about putting in work you are satisfied with, if you are really happy with your shit put it up, if you arent, take your ass to the tunnels and save yourself the embarassment.

my 2 cents. not worth much but fuck it. sorry for clogging the thread.

Halo, also the center bars of the H and A should be at the same level. For me, when 1st sketching a piece, I draw the bar lines through the other bars. It helps me figure out flow/extension placement.

I would really appreciate crits on the last piece I posted. Thinking about developing that style, and would like to know how to improve it. So, if someone who has been writing longer than me can help me out, that would be dope.