Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EKSOxo@Aug 10 2005, 11:23 PM

euro-that fish should be cut up into BAIT HAHA the fish is noo good at all. the letters is a 2 on the scale of 1-10.

its conistent and 3d is preety much on point. show more work if no feed back that means its a waste of time to comment on. show me more letters.

ecro no good man back to the drawing board. more practice.

INFO HAWAII= shit dude try posting something that you wont have any excuse for. ooh tis is old fuck that bull shit show me your best work to post again till you do so i can see where u stand and right now your not even in the same toy chest your still getting your plastic arm attach.

come on hawaiian step up where u from and what island

shit cuz it is old i dont got 1 camrea so the only pick i got are kinda old

G SOUL.... INVEST IN A NOT SO SHYTY CAMERA.. BESIDES THAT IT SUCKS.. SO I TAKE THAT BACK.. INSTEAD OF INVESTING IN A CAMERA. INVEST IN SOME MEDICATION FOR THAT PARKENSONS OF URS LOL KIDS HANDS ARE SHAKY AS FUCK... BUT THEN MAYBE HE WAS JUS NERVOUS CUZ THIS WAS HIS 120Z DAYBUE LOL... ... :shook: << LOL

Originally posted by THE STIX@Aug 11 2005, 03:19 AM

G SOUL.... INVEST IN A NOT SO SHYTY CAMERA.. BESIDES THAT IT SUCKS.. SO I TAKE THAT BACK.. INSTEAD OF INVESTING IN A CAMERA. INVEST IN SOME MEDICATION FOR THAT PARKENSONS OF URS LOL KIDS HANDS ARE SHAKY AS FUCK... BUT THEN MAYBE HE WAS JUS NERVOUS CUZ THIS WAS HIS 120Z DAYBUE LOL... ... :shook: << LOL

HAHAHA thank you thats all i wanted to hear.