Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby@Aug 2 2005, 03:49 AM

try not doing it on the computer...

I drew it by hand. It's just that I have a really crappy scanner thats maximum scan is 400dpi so it makes everything I scan look like I made it on mspaint. I'll try to post a better scan sometime today.

Originally posted by THE STIX@Aug 2 2005, 06:36 PM

its shytty shit chit lol.. shyt done on computer is easier.. its like doin stright letters one paint or usin photo shop and ur shyt.. aint no fuckin handstyle u do on the street goin to look like that.. but... besides that its nice.. now can u do it with a marker?

yes, i actually can do it with a marker...i will get flicks of an illegal...

eski_memphis: Its aight if youtr a beginner.Better then what I did when I was a beginner but work on more creativity on your letters.Try not to make really simple.Your writting you also got to work on more.Also,Try to cover as much of the page as u can cause you left to many empty spaces.

~ONE

some scraps

S3010112.jpg

S3010113.jpg

S3010114.jpg

S3010110.jpg

S3010109.jpg

these are done quick i see what idea i wanna try from here then refine into one solid flick. thats why i draw so much one one piece of paper.

YOU HAVE TO PUT IN WORK to improve!

LISTEN TO STIX he might bust ya ass buts its for a reason.

(when i wrote ekso i got fucken slammed dissed and it pissed me off slaped in some atmosphere and whent to work drew all day. that gave me the fuel to become BAIT AND WORK HARD AT WAHT I DO EVERY ONE WAS A TOY NO MATTER HOW GREAT THEY ARE NOW!

im notta hard ass. i jus state my opinion.. the main purpose people post on here is for feed back.. so imma tell them wat i think.. i mean shyt do u want me to fuckin by like awww its ok lil johny let me hold ur hand..if u want fuckin sympathy or a fuckin big brother figure...ur in the wrong game.. go play basketball for a church league.. they will love u even tho u are an untalented. waste of space....lol