Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bait dont evr ever ever.. copy and paste some fuckin graff laws or rukles or w/e that gay shyt is....some white bread who works for some university proly traveled to the deep slums undercover to find out the dos and dont of graffiti... do w/e the hell u want.....cept post gay shyt like that lol

yeah those rules apply to the toys that wanna come up right. i been working on some throws ill post up later just finished building my wall 8ftx8ft.

cruel giggle it up. good you had some giggles cuz thats what i did when i saw your recent work.

and now your panty is in a knot and wanna battle save it no need for a battle. you win.

the handy on the last one makes me think of a little kid that has jsut started to learn how to write/draw, puttting a lot of effert into that.

seriously, loose the arrows, and just write simple like your normal handwriting(i hope it is nicer than that, if it isnt, then all hope is lost)

how old are you? i assume(but could me wrong) that you are between 12 and 16. unless you have horrid handwriting and cant draw for shit, i know that you can do simple block letters. copy letters off of cereal boxes. stay simple until you understand the letters and letter structure.

remember this: KISS(keep it simple stupid).

sorry for the down talking but you had to be told.

also--arrows dont make it graffiti. they also dont make it cool....unless you know how and when to use them, and you clearly dont...

just keep practicing man,

another couple of things-- keep the letters, (a) the same thickness, like dont make one part really skinny and onother big and fat, and (b) dont make some of the letters all rounded and others have sharp corners.

The "n" looks like a "k", keep the little nib thing down.

Any comments on mine(posted above), im trying to improve and it is damn hard when i dont really get any comments even when i post on 3 different graff forums.

thanks. :) i just want to get better.

euro-that fish should be cut up into BAIT HAHA the fish is noo good at all. the letters is a 2 on the scale of 1-10.

its conistent and 3d is preety much on point. show more work if no feed back that means its a waste of time to comment on. show me more letters.

ecro no good man back to the drawing board. more practice.

INFO HAWAII= shit dude try posting something that you wont have any excuse for. ooh tis is old fuck that bull shit show me your best work to post again till you do so i can see where u stand and right now your not even in the same toy chest your still getting your plastic arm attach.

come on hawaiian step up where u from and what island

euro-that fish should be cut up into BAIT HAHA the fish is noo good at all. the letters is a 2 on the scale of 1-10.

its conistent and 3d is preety much on point. show more work if no feed back that means its a waste of time to comment on. show me more letters.

ecro no good man back to the drawing board. more practice.

INFO HAWAII= shit dude try posting something that you wont have any excuse for. ooh tis is old fuck that bull shit show me your best work dont post again till you do so i can see where u stand and right now your not even in the same toy chest your still getting your plastic arm attach.

come on hawaiian step up where u from and what island