Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kid iv been writin for almost 10 yrs i paint fr8s in the hundreds... trust me there notin u can show me... or tell me.. but ya man i jus be fuckin around. i was i nur shoes once.. and i used to get shyt for it to lol jus keep at it man theres really n oadive for doin graff...as long as ur happy wit wat ur doin... ul get better over time ya no.. so jus keep doin ur thing..that TandK are ok the A is horrible.... but jus keep at it man..

i know you wouldn't say that to my face, stop shit talking, dudes are coming in here for help, they know they are shit. They don't need pathetic cunts like yourself ragging on them. Fuck off out of this thread, they didn't shit talk to you.

but.. like i said i think ok page 105 people talk shyt about u.. it makes u wanna work harder get better.. if anyone can honestly say that when somone talks shyt about there shyt they dont wanna work harder and prove who ever wrong....then i dont no wat to tell u GIGANTOR!.. but jus tio make u feel better.. if iv made u consider sucicide by one of my comments.. i am sorry. .happy! if not.. then go work on ur drawins everyone cept krem him and dgf deseve to die lol hahahaha jus playin kids shyt..!

dkad lol... i dont battle online.. to tell u the truth... i dont battle u no how shyt gets handled... when people i dont like paint in my yard... we wait for them at night.. and beat the mess out of them lol. and u said lets battle online.. i no for a fact u havnt been paintin along.. wat real writer battles online.. and whens the last time uv seen a battle fought in style.. grow up kids times change... kids get killed and get there asses beat over this kinda shyt...and u dont paint metal... u donty paint in my yard.. so shut up and go to battle thread.. a hole bunch of bored ass lame fucks like urself with notin better to do then battle in black books and wat not..good luck

saem kid get off my dick.. i dont write smurf lol im tired of u bothering me so im jus goin to say that.. there people on this thread that no WAT I REALLY WRITE and have seen tons of my shyt.. so leave me alone lol u can get patition or w/e gathered together of people who dont like me.. it doesnt matter.. really u dont even no me.. and uv never seen a thing iv done..cept drawings that are 4 yrs old man.. ok saem! I DO NOT WRITE SMURF.. I HAVNT SO FOR ALMOST 5 YRS.. THATS ALONG ASS TIME AGO.. now i think imma go listen to some van halen...

What up y'all....If any of y'all want advice or help you can hit me up. I'll be happy to help you out as much as I can. I remember startong out being a toy too, but it didn't take me long to get good. You just gotta be dedicated....PM me if you need help or advice.