Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MAR+Aug 14 2005, 10:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Aug 14 2005, 10:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Euro@Aug 10 2005, 04:54 PM

koi8dq.jpg

messin around

I PAINT "KOI" MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

[/b]

hey man, no need to shit your self. i was only messing around with the word cause i was drawin the fish.

also the 3d on that last one is horribly skewed.

Originally posted by Euro+Aug 18 2005, 04:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Euro - Aug 18 2005, 04:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MAR@Aug 14 2005, 10:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Euro@Aug 10 2005, 04:54 PM

koi8dq.jpg

messin around

hey man, no need to shit your self. i was only messing around with the word cause i was drawin the fish.

[/b]

So what if he paints koi and your doing that, tell him to shut up and fuck off.

Originally posted by Home Time+Aug 18 2005, 08:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time - Aug 18 2005, 08:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Euro@Aug 18 2005, 04:40 AM

koi8dq.jpg

messin around

So what if he paints koi and your doing that, tell him to shut up and fuck off.

[/b]

bla bla bla....you wanna write koi go for it will see who gets fame first

drew out the lines and ur 3d is wack.

Ill post if you like.

This is my first post on 12oz. I just started doin graff and at the moment i only put up tags n throwies but i wanna start doin some pieces but im not that good so im tryin to get my shit down first.. so i just wanted some feedback on my sketches.. ill post them soon

Originally posted by MAR@Aug 17 2005, 07:30 PM

meh, I drew the 3d with out a ruler and just put a dot towards the right side middle, for practice, I'm not going to have a ruler on the street am i? If you look at the lines all of them with the exception of the bottom of the "o" and "k" are pretty close to converging on one point. so i mucked up a bit, thats why im in the toy thread and not the bible.

:lol: alright..its the toy thread to get feedback on what you've done wrong, thats what you did wrong..ok?

Originally posted by MAR+Aug 19 2005, 01:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAR - Aug 19 2005, 01:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Home Time@Aug 18 2005, 08:23 AM

Originally posted by Euro@Aug 18 2005, 04:40 AM

koi8dq.jpg

messin around

bla bla bla....you wanna write koi go for it will see who gets fame first

drew out the lines and ur 3d is wack.

Ill post if you like.

[/b]

umm, actually i write "Proxy"

just that/those days i wanted to draw a koi fish cause i never had and they looked cool in tattoos and sketches ive seen, so i drew one and wrote Koi next to it.

um and if you consider my 3d to be wack because a few lines are slightly off, then you better take another look at your stuff.

i was only telling you so you could improve, you were saying it to be an ass wipe.

and if you want to continue to act like a spoiled prick then lets battle and settle this. the word is "pious"(thank you random word finder) 2 letters from proxy and 2 from koi. the word finder came up with pius, so i went to dictionary.com to see what it ment and it didnt have anything but pious came up and it means liks some one really religous.

post it here by tomorrow evening. full color, karaks, whatever go crazy. just as long as you shut up and stop moaning about the fact that i did a piece with "koi" in it even though i dont actually write it.

orrrrr, you can stop moaning about me drawing something for fun and just let it go.(i prefer this one because i am lazy and dont feel like sketching right now.) :king:

ill battle if you want i dont care. btw all my other stuff is perfect ruler and everything. honestly im not sure im going to stick with graffiti so it doesnt matter. I guess you can call me a casual writer. I go out once a month or two.