Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

imo..i think keles been finetuning more so then regurgitating...i can definately see subtle improvements and changes..also i think ur E needa be worked on..

Sech..feeln the S

destilllery..i like it but cant really read it...i feel like tahts cuz of some unnecessary extensions...does it say seint/?

reson..much better en before....i feel like uve gotta really master teh swirly extensions..cus they arent working with it right now..

ruckus..solid simp as always...are u gonna add more details to the snake?

cruiser..i feel like ur I is ur weakest letter.

sodom..feelin the sech dude! and teh pink filled sodem..keep it up homie!

ghost..other than the shit u might get for ur name...(i personally dont care unless ur writing like dondi or some shit..but people do..something to think about also u just started the game so its easier to get disattached to a name)

work on simples...keep practicing font style letters till they look exactly em.

i see what you bean by whole i raised the bars on the E and the R tried two diff Ns and shadings too just rough sketches for ideas but i like em, ill clean it up and keep goin till it all clicks anymore crits welcomed! :lol: and i know the last N is wayyyyy to big

this is better but i think you should raise tha bend on tha e and on tha r and n. maybe the bends on those two can be done away with completely. try it out. and tha bend on tha outside of tha n doesen't look good. but for tha most part you know what your doin.

imo..i think keles been finetuning more so then regurgitating...i can definately see subtle improvements and changes..also i think ur E needa be worked on..

Sech..feeln the S

destilllery..i like it but cant really read it...i feel like tahts cuz of some unnecessary extensions...does it say seint/?

reson..much better en before....i feel like uve gotta really master teh swirly extensions..cus they arent working with it right now..

ruckus..solid simp as always...are u gonna add more details to the snake?

cruiser..i feel like ur I is ur weakest letter.

sodom..feelin the sech dude! and teh pink filled sodem..keep it up homie!

ghost..other than the shit u might get for ur name...(i personally dont care unless ur writing like dondi or some shit..but people do..something to think about also u just started the game so its easier to get disattached to a name)

work on simples...keep practicing font style letters till they look exactly em.

Looks more like a "Saint" to me. but he second letter was a bit hard to see. :scrambled:

this is better but i think you should raise tha bend on tha e and on tha r and n. maybe the bends on those two can be done away with completely. try it out. and tha bend on tha outside of tha n doesen't look good. but for tha most part you know what your doin.

thankss yeah keepin at it learning something new everytime haha but all work those out and give it a try and we'll see how it goesss

thnx bro, 2 weeks and i already have beef... im just tryin to get up

let's make a list as to why people are a bit perturbed

1. you went over prominent writers in your area

2. you ask for a prominent writers user name (like anyone would just tell you, ya dumbfuck)

3. the shit you've said sounds more like an oink oink piggy than that of a new writer

any questions?

hahahahaha fucking kids!

for all you new writers please take note of daku,

this is exactly what you dont want to do when you start writing

first find someone that has been writing for a good while

then listen to everything they say

add a few years...

then you will better than daku will ever be