Toys post here...

swif1

Originally posted by tempt oner

does anyoen have anything to comment on mine?jw

it looks alright... I ain't feel the purple/green colors in the first one but green/black looks hot. I like watcha doin with the T's also havin em be kinda opposite/semetric from eahc other... dunno what else to say, I ain't that great of a critic...

so what people think of mine?? You guys know what it says right?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it is R-somethin... it says Rica, I just said it on my post. Yea, maybe I might it too confusin, but I definetly toned it down from the last time I tried a piece/sketch back in october haha... I was crazy with the wildstyle stuff. This one si defetly better than my other ones, but still not the best or anythin. I'm still tryin to work on my throws and tags and simple stuff too... and just gonna work at this straight style until I get it nice. Practice makes perfect tho and a lot of it... and still got ltos more to go.

I'm no all city king, but I think it's good.

if you look at it as a whole, you'll notice it looks just a little bit more complicated on the left side then the right. spread those double bars out a little more maybe?

Is this the one and only Dose that everybody who knows knows with the handstyles and heavens on the freeway? If so, im surprised as to have not met you in person yet. If not, I'm sorry for the confusion. But I'll go on anyway:

You are missing the point of the simple letters. The simples are block letters. This must have been said thousands of times but look at the letter and decide how to make it out of equally sized lines, for instance, an A would be two slanting lines with one crossing them like this: /- but more squished together. And at first seperate your letters completely, you see how on this onehttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/pbec59ad8d928a35257685289c318faf6/fbf9045a.jpg'> The D kind of hides the O and it looks fouled up. Try to avoid that. Start doing those block letters until you'd be proud to show them to your mom, or Joker, or maybe Zone. Then you can begin to add style, but thats a whole nother helpline.

Youre Welcome...

Guest PHYNE

Re: this is what it was supposed to look like

Originally posted by drumr0987

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00336948f00000002.jpg'>

still not great but you get a better idea

word of advice ....dont paint any more fr8s till you stay off all car info...dont cross out numbers etc...itll just get your shit bufffed......

other then that everything in here is lookin cool....DRUM..email me i want ta ask ya some questions etc.....oh and paint bigger man dont be scared......;)

Originally posted by tempt oner

heres the origanel onehttp://www.fotango.com/p/eba00336420f00000004.jpg'>

is it just me, or is this confusing as hell?

Go a bit simpler, draw your letters, then add SOME attatchments. Is it supposed to say tempt? im seeing tepmt. On the end its hard to tell whether those things on the bottom are appart of the letter or an attatchment, know what i mean?

good coloring though..

Yo, yo the best this year

To bless this here mic til your brain burst

I'll guest appear twice and the check will clear three times from the same

verse

I was always a demon

I took the form of a fetus the second my pop's balls spread his semen

Lost my marbles at six

Fuck swollowin my nut, I make bitches gargle my piss

Bench-press and take over spirits with my fuckin' lyrics

Since seven my reflection wouldn't show up in mirrors

And every club that I rip, groupies tuggin my dick

I make songs I'd love, even if it wasn't my shit

Y'all drop drugs, generic and bland

Sucking the cocks of Biggie and Pac while tryin to inherit they fans

And may God bless the soul of every rapper murdered

Except for the cats I served

And if they were wack then they deserved it

Show me a thug, I'd permeate one

Duck from the son of a gun born from the barrel of a 38 snub. --Copywrite.

So dope! Copy kills shit: "I got psychics quotin' shit that I ain't even said yet"