Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

by the way, eido, you're getting there, your structure is pretty cool.

just need to learn how/where to use extensions, it'll make your letters flow better. Im still working on that a little more now that ive been oming back here,

those sheens are nice, the first ones more so then the second, that alts you did was cool, just the L looks like a Z and the S is bugged, but nice.

alts is fire, doesnt need to try much haha.

- big teetas.. thanks homie.. just always practicing now.. work work work!

heres another one:

5870921867_86d19e0cb5.jpg

Aker by MR.SHEEN>559<, on Flickr

workig with some extensions and 3d effects...

- abcs idk what your doing there... with 3+ years youve been on 12 oz i think you need more work and need to re read whats been said in this thread millions of times... lol

im starting this rant only cuz im drunk and feeli like speakin my mind... "jerns303" you are your average toy who thinks they know everything about graffiti... you mask your crappy letters behind neon gay colors... your letters have no structure... they have random ass arrows n shit all over the place... u absolutely embarassed yourself on those freight cars... BUT... there is a solution...

if you start rocking simples without fag colors just black and white focusing on letter structure and flow n all that good stuff... your shit will get better...

• Like 1

Jerms man I could break down every piece in detail but its obvious your not open to constuctive criticism so I won't waste my time. The thing is if you post what you've got people will say shit, maybe asshole disses may be people trying to help. There's always room for inprovement and when someone trys to help, just listen to em dude. Its good you like your shit because as long as your happy fuck everyone else. But face it your shit isn't clean, arrows and extentions and conections don't look good. You do not fully understand 3d and your letters need work. Take the advice or leave it I don't care