Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was mainly saying that because I've been seeing SIFER pieces since I was less than 8 years old and some toy comes on here with that name. Like I said no point in instigating arguments, which I wasn't trying to do. Here's that piece I promised, nothing special, but at least I'm better than the other picture.this was just fuckin around, posted it for the fuck of it.

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=syre%20graffiti&w=all

god damn...

really does it matter what some one writes when they are first starting out

9 out of 10 times people dont stick with their first name

let kids learn something with an easy name to bite with then let them have it

shit everyone has to start some where

doodle- no offense, but that vedo is hurting man

if your going to have the bars that thick you defiantly have to keep them consistent

withe the e, i would have the top and bottom bars thick and the same width and the middle small

other than that, it is a good wholesome simple

SLOPI - you are not doing simples like everyone said. If you are, flick those, not the lumps of pieces that you will (if you excel) regret floating around on the internet. And dont get so defensive, it's a bad look, and you definantely aren't a genius if you can't figure out 3d or basic letter structure...

mass - better, dont like those cut in things, but i think thats more my opinion...

drew - do simples, to put it bluntly those sketches look like shit, and getting wilder isnt going to help... and if you are doing simples and just messing around with pieces... dont post one for about 6 months at least (a piece), give yourself time to evolve naturally...

doodle- no offense, but that vedo is hurting man

if your going to have the bars that thick you defiantly have to keep them consistent

withe the e, i would have the top and bottom bars thick and the same width and the middle small

other than that, it is a good wholesome simple

Yeah, thanks, i def. f'ed up the E gonna take some more time when i get a chance and post some pics

that dahr is lookin good i like what you did with the D and listen to these guys about the H and R

@doodle: thanks haahaa ive never reallly been into simple letters and straight letters but lately ive been sketching em up more just so i have some fast burners for the streets and i sorta like how theyve been coming out[:

@sheenone: yea its pretty difficult i think to fin an S for a throw that i like thats not commonly used. i have some other S's but my all around throw style is round and not so technical haha. thats maybe the most technical throwie ive done.(being the opennes and hooks on the letter)

@pos: my first name was POSI. it sorta meant something to me cuz of yea POSITIVE haha but positive woulda been to long, but i made this account when i wrote posi, never cared to make a new one.

THANKS FOR THE CRITS AND OPINIONS!!!!:D