Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Skape671: You definitely have the imagination/originality to be a good writer, so listen to these people when they tell you to work on your letter structure and stay simple for now. Once you get your letter structure down, then bring the characters back in. Keep it up!

I just had to post this shit somewhere... THE LUTHER BURGER

800px-Luther_Burger.jpg

You need to flatten your patties and lose the Krispy Kreme donuts. You're trying too hard. Work on your patty structure and stick with basic buns till you figure it out. Also work on your presentation. Nice work overall, though.

• Like 1

You need to flatten your patties and lose the Krispy Kreme donuts. You're trying too hard. Work on your patty structure and stick with basic buns till you figure it out. Also work on your presentation. Nice work overall, though.

hahaha props given man that was funny as fuck, burger crits

skape im not gonna lie i think you need some more arrows and that burger looks fucking dope as shit and umire straights are looking Ok try to keep your bars the same length or watver and rec neps your style is pretty cool just need to develop your lettes a letter more and they dont always have to connect xD heres some of my shit

2ylu1ir.jpg[/img]

acfmvb.jpg[/img]

1178q4g.jpg[/img]

SKAPE Piece

l_0b4399d032d4400f9afef2f1e1b8f34c.jpg

SKAPE Throwup

l_b03880498419454bacdcd4b72b2daa76.jpg

First Character

l_db0bc12f4b3d4a8cb1bfef0e1af8ced0.jpg

Some oldies:

Cause

l_527ed4ba123f43beb7ff306f6a0219d5.png

KiRK

l_5e070eb3925047b4b0f36e3ec1e9579b.png

Please feedback, thanks!

i thought this facepalm was appropriate in this situation...slice_star_wars_stormtrooper_facepalm_01.jpg

next time lose the arrows,work on bars and shit.i know this is said like a billion times over but its true,i had to start over and im happy i did...i mean that doesnt mean dont experiment,you should try to mix it up and try something different everytime you sketch but i mean stick to basic shit like that.keyboard letters as they say.skrap this whole style it will never ever ever turn into anything worth looking at and your wasting your time.dont trip tho i assume your new to the game and probably young so go for it and keep pushing.practice makes perfect and what not.