Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
quit it. there is already and EYE and he roams around this country and kills shit.

Dude where do u see em up in chicago no tagz or nothin .....stop gripn his nutz dude.....ive seen so many writers names in different citys...eye ant in chi rebel is in like four different citys. stop gripn nutz fool

Dude where do u see em up in chicago no tagz or nothin .....stop gripn his nutz dude.....ive seen so many writers names in different citys...eye ant in chi rebel is in like four different citys. stop gripn nutz fool

are you kidding me? get educated my dude. DIRTY 30 is fresh outta chicago. wyse eye nekst true all have killed that city. you obviously don't look on the right places. eye is up everywhere. especially on an innumerable amount of freights.

are you kidding me? get educated my dude. DIRTY 30 is fresh outta chicago. wyse eye nekst true all have killed that city. you obviously don't look on the right places. eye is up everywhere. especially on an innumerable amount of freights.

ut

hellz yea that nigga wyse is crazy up hes up from every were between chicago to mass nd many more places too so when them dirty 30 niggas bomb they go alll out