Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Jet ur shit is tiiight man but Q's right way more arrows and you need a crown in there

a crown.

he needs like 8 at least

saw the top left one on the net, it was a drawing or some shit. modified a little bit. but w/e

dsc02385yd6.jpg

is it good. no. am i trying. yes.

i think im getting better. just going slow and taking my time. i dont have any arrows or crowns though. thats my prob

-lykeomgz out

also, whoisthis, bike is such a pain in the dick for me, i hate b's and e's, but i think i got something down, the e is a little iffy, and everyone elses is done, just gotta put all of them in my book. zers is the only one i had to use a diff style than the one i'm using now, but it came out nice.

Blart. Jesus Christ, stop running around and critiquing people's shit, especially when yours is no better. Well maybe a bit better, whatever. My point, I haven't dissed a single person. Why? Because I know where my shit is at, I'm still a toy, just like you. Post some of your own shit instead of dissing others. Take that time and work on your own shit, instead of trolling this forum.

And to make it so this isn't all beef, I got this.

apok-1.jpg

This is going against what I say but;

Dan, look... you're some 12 year old white kid from the suburbs. Your hand sucks, your throws are decent at best, and your pieces fail. Quit saying your shit is better than everyone else's. BECAUSE IT FUCKING ISN'T. I guarantee if we had a poll in this forum, they would like my shit more than yours, and like me more than you. I would prefer if you stayed in your fucking place in the food chain and not run ahead of everyone and yell at them. Kings don't dish out as much shit as you do.

Conclusion: Dan, 12, single, white, lives in suburbs, sucks at everything related to hip-hop/punk rock culture, egotistical fag with way to big of an E-Penis.

Note: I have nothing against whites.

howd you know my name? you did get my age wrong though, whatever.

oh and not single, nearly missed that one

i also forgot, 12oz doesn't feed my e-penis, my blog does.

shit forgot again, i never said i was better than anyone. jeez, no one can take some critiquing anymore. and no one can say i don't give helpful crits, i worked on that

You would like to know wouldn't you. Age, sorry... 13. Yea, I guess fat chicks do need their loving too. Blog = Dead giveaway to Whiteness (Pale). You never said you were better, however you have a stuck up attitude whenever a word stumbles out of your mentally cleft mouth.

G'Night.

:lol: i love when toys argue over who sucks more. you cant start an arguement with "i know i am toy but..."

and you cant argue the point that people in the toy thread like your stuff better cuz 75% of kids in here dont know their own ass from their moms vagina :lol:

im not even gonna say whose letters are better cuz i think everyone already knows.

-----

EasyMac, that shit ain't toy at all in my opinion, color that shit in and get the hell out of this thread!! :lol: