Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well Chubb... imagine if there was a forum for marathon runners, and all these guys posted photos of themselves and not a damn one of them could walk a straight line for more than a few steps without falling over. I guess they'd probably get pretty tired of hearing people say, "You need to learn how to walk before you can learn how to run," but getting pissed about it, ignoring the experts and trying to run anyway certainly isn't going to help.

If you can't understand that, you can't be helped. You're doomed to suck forever.

Simples are the building blocks of this shit and simplification is the basis of all art forms. I mean, you learn how to draw any other form by starting with grids, breaking down the fundamentals and understanding the principal before you start making masterpieces.

Why should graffiti be any different?

And come on... NOBODY started banging out ill wildstyles on their first try. Anyone who says they did is a deluded liar who's fooling nobody but themselves.

So kill that noise. Four years ago I sucked and I admit it. Now, after all that time of practicing simples, refining letters and working HARD on books and walls, I've gotten to the point that writers I respect give me respect.

I fucking earned that.

You want quick skills? It doesn't work that way. If you aren't in it for the long haul to make yourself something, quit now. I hear you can sketch a pirate and a turtle and get in this great art school.

cosigned.

Purplestain, tell your friend to quit bitin' my eyes, thats my signature for my karaks.

WHATS WITH PEOPLE ALWAYS USING 13 YEAR OLDS AS AN EXAMPLE OF IMMATURITY

IM NOT THAT BAD AM I?

and blart is 16

maybe..

If Blart is 16, then he has some real problems with maturity/puberty.

Anyways

rum.jpg

was that a blackbook exchange or something?

tell your friend to make his own letters..

not use wiggles

116e900b0.jpg

or it was you and you are just a bitch to admit you bit his style

start out be doing this

RISE

over and over again, then add shading, 3D then you can start adding your own twist to the letters and soon you'll develop a style, onceyou have a style you'll be able to try wildstyles, then once you mast wildstyles you can do thre dimsension painting..

you dont learn this in a day thought, it takes years.

thats why it is good that people like cola and blart are only 13 and 16, because even if they suck right now (not saying they do) by the time there 20 years old, there going to be awesome if they just keep practicing

how amazing all she needed was an internet connection and a 2nd grade education, which i at first doubted she could earn without involvement of carnal enticement to her instructors, and she needed to be able to type in "graffiti letters" on google, but her "boyfriend" probably did that since her hands must hurt from giving so many hand jobs on the corner for heroin funds, the sheer complexity of this task perplexes me so much that im surprised at the audacity and drive she must have had to copy graffiticreator.net

and i think the beast she needs to bust is not uncreative shitty letters but those pimples or herpes infections on her face(most likely brought on by subjugation to the man juice out of sadam hussein's(the original poster of this mind boggling work of art) disease ridden dick)

:spin:

my spider senses are tingling and i am beginning to suspect that ur not 13 are ya..lol...if u are good shit u learned ur engrish well.

Ghost....tell you freind to go fuck himself..i know fine well it was you and not your freind...coz you blame your freind for everything that goes wrong..

go learn sum fucking history.....quit writing legends names...your a disgrace to the english graff scene...

LMFAO

THIS IS WHAT =GHOST= SAID TO ME WHEN I ASKED HIM THIS QUESTION ON MSN

- Amkah says:

when you gonna paint a whole train ?..you gonna do it with Cope 2 and Aroe ?

(¯`·._.·[ вαтємαη ιz яυ∂є ]·._.·´¯) ℓσνιη кιяѕту says:

next week

--------------

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

LMFAO....NoZGeNoCiDe ....theyre Eyes...they aint YOURS ... they aint SIGNATURE....they just.....EYES...comeback saying sumthing is yours when youv masterd it and made it known....

stuff like OBEY and DALEK can call there characters THEIRS and THEIR SIGNATURE !