Toys post here...

swif1

So you diss anroe and to prove you're better than him, you post old stuff that isn't that great and then play it off like "I do better now."

Why didn't you post the new stuff that burns now?

Cuz honestly, Anroe's shit burns everything you posted (except for the one you didn't do and even then, one's not better than the other).

Seriously, what kind of spineless toy beef is this?

Whatever... you got clowned by yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So you diss anroe and to prove you're better than him, you post old stuff that isn't that great and then play it off like "I do better now."

Why didn't you post the new stuff that burns now?

Cuz honestly, Anroe's shit burns everything you posted (except for the one you didn't do and even then, one's not better than the other).

Seriously, what kind of spineless toy beef is this?

Whatever... you got clowned by yourself.

he never said anroe

if anyone still wants in pm me

yo cola, that looks pretty fresh, even though i don't really like wickeds

can you read it though

the top one i mean

im think about just writing my letters out separatly so people understand how they look before dissing them

people theres a PM button for a reason this entire page and half of each of the last 2 couldve been done with pms

kaos, first off, i was saying pantal00n was shit, so calm down. i also hope you're joking about the arrows, you're stuff is decent

and cola, no i can't really read it, but i never really liked wickeds for that, but something about that i liked, maybe clean it a little?

i dont think CNUE needs to stop posting in...he can rock a simple and a fill...but nothing else. .. ?..

sorry dude. i do more than just "simple letters." in my opinion. but maybe they're not euro trash fonts. or maybe they're just legible and i don't do wildstyle because i'm not at that level yet?

anyways. unlike you. i paint. so i win.

anroes shit burrrns. nobody talk shit about that kid or i'll mail you some anthrax!

i think a piece isnt a piece unless it has arrows

:lol: this just made my day, gotta love the toy thread :lol: oh wait actually when i kicked this little dog in the face at work today, that made my day! but this was a close second place. :lol:

PS

dope character knews! i want to see some of your stuff painted