Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

train --you might want to try doing the black book shit, to play with letters and style. that purple one is god awful. that thing sucks on even a 1973 level. so my only crit is to practice on paper and learn how to do letters better, then try stepping it up with cans.

crystal --that red and orange alert piece looks like it needs a bode character next to it or something.

a-zone --was that message a joke or did you eat a bucket of lead paint as a kid?

craz E --what i meant by the monkey grip pencil technique, it just looks like you're putting too much pressure in your pencil. you need to lighten up a little and try to keep a sharp point on that thing. also, keep your lines straight and consistent. pay attention to that stuff, and work with the simples. look at your posts, and notice how the lines and letters aren't really consistent. definitely keep looking at graff, and pay close attention to the details. that shit will inspire your own work. like we all keep saying, work on your simples and tighten up on the control of your pencil.

even i have to go back to working on simples, so never give up man. keep on going at it. one thing you've got going for you right now, is that you are young. put some hard work into it, and let time take it's toll. good luck man.

no its just the rough sex from ur mom last night thats y i woke up with this in mind

duse we all know ur simples kik ass, i wanna see more wildstylin bro....ibet ud be good at that...

bone bro....the throwie....the b looks like a p....u shud fix the bottom part a bit.

wildstyle1.jpg

some wildstyleness

not my best shit but im workin on it

nasty simples. although Thats the throwie i love 2 bomb.

the R is fucked. And I really like the Yellow old english variation...gonna work with that

in the last one you might wanna work on the v it looks a lot like a j

but thats just my "toy" cents

posting some soon probably im still straight shit

keep your letter straight until you can get them all the same width all the way around... unless you meant to make them look like that... then you just need a new style. plus your 3D is off.

GAH! and post smaller pictures because it's annoying when you have to scroll all over the place to read a single post because some ass posted a picture that's bigger than a fucking truck.

^^ignore that. you changed your pic.^^

keep your letter straight until you can get them all the same width all the way around... unless you meant to make them look like that... then you just need a new style. plus your 3D is off.

GAH! and post smaller pictures because it's annoying when you have to scroll all over the place to read a single post because some ass posted a picture that's bigger than a fucking truck.

^^ignore that. you changed your pic.^^

will do.

But i was not trying to do 3D:lol: