Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah bone, don't call out some place you're going to paint. it's not like your town has a heavy vandal squad or anything, but just for good practice, you shouldn't call shit out on here. even if it's a wall that people paint on, that you want to talk about. i learned that quick when i started posting on here. you don't think it will do anything, but you never know.

duse- i like the last two best [the white ones]. the top one looks kind of like you accidentally let your letters get bigger as you went... even if it was on purpose looks a little messy.

question for everyone::

do you think it's better to post the really shitty ones even if i KNOW they are shitty and know some of the stuff that's wrong with them or should i hold off and fix that shit in a new one and post the revised version...

duse- i like the last two best [the white ones]. the top one looks kind of like you accidentally let your letters get bigger as you went... even if it was on purpose looks a little messy.

question for everyone::

do you think it's better to post the really shitty ones even if i KNOW they are shitty and know some of the stuff that's wrong with them or should i hold off and fix that shit in a new one and post the revised version...

post anyway bitch :lol:

i guess if you think its wrong fix it. so its less shit you gotta fix :P

dsc02265dhw1.jpg

crits on my piece of crap agian. shouldve only done one character and it should have been closer to the piece.

victor- i like the throw and the one to the right.

Duse- your throws are clean as usual.

bone- i like that piece you did on the building. looks clean.

so like wen i started writein i fuckd up and taggd at skool i fuckd hella shit up...i noe stupid mistake and i carvewd into a wall and then i gotcought i got probation witch im still on and they gave me 6 more mothns how do u tihnk the chrages are gonna be..sum1 told me 65gs?u thnk....yea i knoe i suck at spellin