Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

just practice your throw. simple clean letters. no extensions no arrows. just simple clean letters. thats what im doing. drawing will no help you get good with a can tho.

you need a piece of plywood or something to practice on. or a spot that no one will see.

yeah i understand that i'm precticing doing simple letters and handstyles with a can, but who says I can't draw on paper more complex things? All I am asking is for some help n adding extensions onto the word zero because I can never get the extentions on the z and the o to flow well with the e and r

bone --if you need caps, and can't get any around your way, let me know. i've got plenty, and i'll send them out your way. don't worry about getting me money, i'm not giving you my address. you'll have to give me yours though. do you have a hot sister? maybe i can come visit.

just so you know, ny and german caps don't work with some of the cheap paint cans. sometimes you'll get lucky, but most of the time i have issues with them on wal-mart cans. hit me with a PM if you're interested.