Toys post here...

swif1

you need to work on your letter structure more than anything. fuck inking that shit, i cant even make out a clear outline for any of those letters. make it way more simple.

the inking does look pretty nice though

struture is diferent from where i am from (berlin) more of color and shape then letter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if that was referring to me,....im a toy so it doesnt matter waht i think really.we must be judged by those non-toys except they hardly visit this thread....shastas the only awesome one...nice enough to help ppl out

dw bro. i definately wasnt refering to you. your one of the radest people here

not really. i still suck. im just better than you.

i agree with you. those simples you posted a page back are shocking. they pretty much show you dont have a big idea of how to construct shit. and the other sketch was just over done. leave crazy extensions and shit alone for a couple of years. i dont mean to be a jerk or nothing but that sketch basically looked the same as it did watever months ago except it has shit hanging off it everywhere. you also need to work on preportions coz that O is tiny compared to everything which over all makes it look wack. can i do you a sketch with those simples. i wana help you out not rag on you. im just helping you out with what i dont want to sound better than or anything coz thats wack. the only people allowed to talk down to us are the fresh older writers from other threads :D

peace.

i agree with you. those simples you posted a page back are shocking. they pretty much show you dont have a big idea of how to construct shit. and the other sketch was just over done. leave crazy extensions and shit alone for a couple of years. i dont mean to be a jerk or nothing but that sketch basically looked the same as it did watever months ago except it has shit hanging off it everywhere. you also need to work on preportions coz that O is tiny compared to everything which over all makes it look wack. can i do you a sketch with those simples. i wana help you out not rag on you. im just helping you out with what i dont want to sound better than or anything coz thats wack. the only people allowed to talk down to us are the fresh older writers from other threads :D

peace.

yea its cool man go ahead and do me a sketch

i know my O sucks hahaha

i still have issues but u gotta admit i have come a long way

we can just exchange if u want, u write RIES? or something liek that right

just PM when u done

Masoe, to be completely honest, I don't really like many of those... Except one, which I fucking love and I wish you did them ALL THE TIME.

masoe-agk1.jpg

This flick is just perfect... The blue simple on the bottom is fucking wonderful, do those and I'll be proud. The top one is OK but the S throws it off because of lack of consistency... Whatever, this may not mean much coming from me haha, but my opinion is that the blue is great and I'd love to see more like that from you

The blue simple on the bottom is fucking wonderful, do those and I'll be proud. The top one is OK but the S throws it off because of lack of consistency... Whatever, this may not mean much coming from me haha, but my opinion is that the blue is great and I'd love to see more like that from you

i do a ton of those i just dont do them all in my book...

i sketch a lot at work and whatnot, doing tons of simples, and then when i get what i think may turn out to be a good idea, i do it in the book.

dont worry, i still stick to simples a lot. just dont always color them and make em fancy schmancy in the book.

i wanna save the book for fancier stuff

and i mean, i cant paint any of that lol, i only paint my simpler stuff.

Masoe, to be completely honest, I don't really like many of those... Except one, which I fucking love and I wish you did them ALL THE TIME.

masoe-agk1.jpg

This flick is just perfect... The blue simple on the bottom is fucking wonderful, do those and I'll be proud. The top one is OK but the S throws it off because of lack of consistency... Whatever, this may not mean much coming from me haha, but my opinion is that the blue is great and I'd love to see more like that from you

i ment this one!