Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
those saeter handies suck.

the letters are really bad and then each has an extension with squiggles to match one another.

matching loopy addons doesnt make it hot.

i agree.

its a bunch of squiggles with a crown on it. what a joke. :)

i agree.

its a bunch of squiggles with a crown on it. what a joke. :)

Thank you.

They are.

Just because the handy is in an inviting pattern and looks good doesn't make it good.

Personally i don't like them because i like graffiti that has structure and letters.

i dont like graff that has bad letters, no structure, and added on squiggles that are horribly placed and don't add anything to the look.

they're yuck.

Thank you.

They are.

Just because the handy is in an inviting pattern and looks good doesn't make it good.

Personally i don't like them because i like graffiti that has structure and letters.

i dont like graff that has bad letters, no structure, and added on squiggles that are horribly placed and don't add anything to the look.

they're yuck.

im not sayin im good at philly hands... but philly hands are the best handstyles and they are what i base mine on.... why dont i see some of your shit?

ps... i saw it... it seems like you need to work on your hand.... jus cuz mine is complex doesnt mean it dont have structure, yeah i fucked up that tall tag its wack, but dont say shit about me when your hand looks like a broken dick.....

ps ps i dont write DOPE i just wrote "dope"... haha